Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up until there is proven information on the so called cheats I will believe there's none in Scotland just bad sportsman stirring s h I te

The thing is Tam if your winning more than your fair share so to speak then tounges start to wag , I've heard the stories this ones at it that ones at it ,Happened to my mate joe oribine port Glasgow was supposed to be at it according to some , he was just well ahead of anyone around here(pigeon wise) at that time . I've been in lofts of guys that are supposed to be at it ,once you see the work they put in and the way they keep their pigeons then you are correct just jealousy .

Got my hen that ended up in Ireland the day of lib. She's had some journey how's this for sportsmanship the Irish guy that got her in took her to the ferry port and got someone to take her over to Scotland where Rab (STB) organised someone to pick her up and Rab would pick her up after he finished work. From Rabs she went to Inverurie she got delivered to good old black WF who gave her to Jim Coutts who gave her to 1 of his work mates who lives in Fraserburgh he let her go when he got home from work 9pm sure enough here was think dark hen flying round the loft circling about 20 times like she was out for a fly and it never cost me 1p how's that for some good old fashioned sportsmanship thanks guys.

Got my hen that ended up in Ireland the day of lib. She's had some journey how's this for sportsmanship the Irish guy that got her in took her to the ferry port and got someone to take her over to Scotland where Rab (STB) organised someone to pick her up and Rab would pick her up after he finished work. From Rabs she went to Inverurie she got delivered to good old black WF who gave her to Jim Coutts who gave her to 1 of his work mates who lives in Fraserburgh he let her go when he got home from work 9pm sure enough here was think dark hen flying round the loft circling about 20 times like she was out for a fly and it never cost me 1p how's that for some good old fashioned sportsmanship thanks guys.

Thats the way it should be, well done lads. You've got too many takers in this sport, wanting extortionate prices off their fellow fanciers for ybs and products etc. They never give into the sport, always on the TAKE.

Edited by Delboy

Great, helping each other out all the way. :)

We're only too glad to help over here, I had a 140ml round trip early yesterday morning and delivered 2 birds to John Miller for delivery to Scotland today. They were lost in the Bedhampton race and ended up here in the N/west of Ireland.

We're only too glad to help over here, I had a 140ml round trip early yesterday morning and delivered 2 birds to John Miller for delivery to Scotland today. They were lost in the Bedhampton race and ended up here in the N/west of Ireland.

Well done Pat we are still 13 short from Bedhampton and huvnae had a doo fae the monday or tuesday after the race

Well done Pat. :)

Top man Pat,Well done.

I maybe should of added that the Irish fancier that got my hen in paid £25 to the courier to get her taken back over to this country but didn't want the £25 back from me so i am going to send him over some youngsters next year as a thank you for doing what he did.

I maybe should of added that the Irish fancier that got my hen in paid £25 to the courier to get her taken back over to this country but didn't want the £25 back from me so i am going to send him over some youngsters next year as a thank you for doing what he did.

Magic stuff