Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4/17

5 different Fed toppers

2 2nd Fed winning hens

1 national winning cock

All missing...

Very hard to take...

Well done the early times,, dont think anyone is to blame... spoke to guys racing 170miles from bedhampton ..their first birds were shattered with the heat...

Lets hope we all get doos working in... some top doos out their.

Thanks Steven

Fair Pleased for my lassie Julie She was in tears at the clocks last night when they said we had won the Fed open and Section

Moffat Gala Day in few weeks when no racing is going to be the party get yourself up

Thanks Mick

Well Done Mick & Julie :emoticon-0137-clapping:

The national birds were away 24 hrs earlier should have had plenty time to get water on board but I was also at Huntington my birds were covered in clay been down for water during the race and I'm not sure which time they would have arrived at race point but not a lot of time to settle and take water on board however there all home and none from bedhampton strange

Guest johnhunter

a mate of mine let his birds out early morning ,got them all in he then he decided to take them for a toss to Abington that's about 30 miles to him, he told me everyone of them went straight to the drinker ,and that was them having a drink before he took them

Wit ? A load of bollocks one fancier way 25 doos my fkn Staines some folk still believe in Snow White and the seven dwarfs expletive remove.

Cheer he had 25 in loft 10 were handed to him and 15 in loft they were liberated at Edinburgh at 7am this morrning fact

7/8 from Huntingdon with Glasgow fed, BIRDS ARRIVED AS FRESH AS PAINT!!!! The fed libbed at 8am giving the birds plenty of time to hydrate themselves, maybe that's the answer? 2/9 SNFC

had another fae snfc this morning 3/9 *expletive removed* torture

Cheer he had 25 in loft 10 were handed to him and 15 in loft they were liberated at Edinburgh at 7am this morrning fact

Good on the guy

In answer to tyson was at the London north road combine lib at perth race coarse yesterday and they came out and away in seconds not a bird to be seen if you blinked you would have missed them.