Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was very high humidity at race point plus the tempeture was in the twenties at time of lib probably alot of birds not had sufficient water intake before lib so birds or on the way to dehydration before probably hitting 100mls this has probably resulted in the poor returns olso there was no cloud cover for birds for atleast 200mls just clear blue skies j.m.o

Guest mambo

is the fed topper in lanarkshire not in the nat from this race, a mr baird

He no tell you,it has not returned as yet but plenty time as have seen returning birds lie out for a week

I have got to laugh the birds cleared in seconds from lib site I done convoying for years and I have still to see birds clearing in secoonds P***

Am sick of all these no it alls . How would you no how long it took the birds to clear. Where you there . No .

Just got a 3yo cock had to pick him off the board at deaths door but home 6/9

Now up to 8/9 but had to take a 2yo cock to vets to be stiched up around its neck with which can only be described as horrific injuries he,s struggling but hope he pulls through defo peregrine strike close to home :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Thanks for all your best Wishes

Mick and Julie

4/17

5 different Fed toppers

2 2nd Fed winning hens

1 national winning cock

All missing...

Very hard to take...

Well done the early times,, dont think anyone is to blame... spoke to guys racing 170miles from bedhampton ..their first birds were shattered with the heat...

Lets hope we all get doos working in... some top doos out their.

shocking paul,hope u get them back, :emoticon-0179-headbang:

4/17

5 different Fed toppers

2 2nd Fed winning hens

1 national winning cock

All missing...

Very hard to take...

Well done the early times,, dont think anyone is to blame... spoke to guys racing 170miles from bedhampton ..their first birds were shattered with the heat...

Lets hope we all get doos working in... some top doos out their.

Hope they work in

5/17

National winner home injured..been put to the ground... never heard so many guys missing their top birds..

Lets hope they continue to work in

Gutting Paul....we are missing two cocks that have seen and done most and honestly thought that if they had made a mistake I would have seen them today but alas no. 99% of fanciers would have done no different than the controllers

Gutting Paul....we are missing two cocks that have seen and done most and honestly thought that if they had made a mistake I would have seen them today but alas no. 99% of fanciers would have done no different than the controllers

There was no other option but to go,,, holding the birds any longer in the transporter would have been worse.. hindsight is a great thing,,,

There must be other factors .. hawks..atmosphere etc... its all guess work.

What i would say ... is the glasgow Fed returns seem to be good at 300miles... libbed later... different transport..