Have Some Time On My Hands

walterboswell59

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great reading in there Walter , something you said only sending what you knew were your best birds that's why I only time 2 pigeons , I first bird and my pooler and if my pooler is first I won't time anymore .

That is why the gold cup is the holy grail because it is so tough and still waiting on my first timer .

Great read Walter and you are to be complimented by all who read the story. Hopefully their will be more to come in the future.. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

glad you enjoyed it peter maybe when i get a wee rest see you at the clarkston show pal and you will not believe some of the tricks i used to motivate sprint pigeons and they worked must say i really enjoyed racing them it was a different plan every week to keep them winning prizes as i did not race widowhood but kiddowhood it was great fun all wham bam thankyou mam gies the money lol

glad you enjoyed it peter maybe when i get a wee rest see you at the clarkston show pal and you will not believe some of the tricks i used to motivate sprint pigeons and they worked must say i really enjoyed racing them it was a different plan every week to keep them winning prizes as i did not race widowhood but kiddowhood it was great fun all wham bam thankyou mam gies the money lol

Jings Wattie what are you telling folks you will be at Clarkston Show "" next Wednesday kick off 19.30"" for, as many will turn up now with more burds for a blether with you and I only have Twa Pieds with white on their heeds. I dont know if wee Tiger will be going but I hope so as I so look forward to a cuppa and a pie that he buys me.. Us auld yins need to get some nourishment at least once a week on a Winter's Night. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Jings Wattie what are you telling folks you will be at Clarkston Show "" next Wednesday kick off 19.30"" for, as many will turn up now with more burds for a blether with you and I only have Twa Pieds with white on their heeds. I dont know if wee Tiger will be going but I hope so as I so look forward to a cuppa and a pie that he buys me.. Us auld yins need to get some nourishment at least once a week on a Winter's Night. :blink: :blink: :blink:

your lucky peter just had a look and ive only one pied and its carrying four nest flights and they all have wing stamps on them lol so ill just have to see if i can dig one out for the eyesign p or ill just be a spectator but ill dig some out for jim