Yearling Challenge .

andy Burgess

you may remember Tony C last season asked us to select a yearling (with ring number) which was your choice of a bird to (hopefully) perform well this year. you can add your bird to this thread , and hopefully post up any progress it makes at the races ? :pidge:

remember its just a bit of fun amongst site members .

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won it last year Andy ? I thought I was in with a chance with a 4th Fed I think..

No winners or losers last year Peter, twas put up for just a bit of fun. Bragging rights for those that scored was more than welcomed though.

Who won it last year Andy ? I thought I was in with a chance with a 4th Fed I think..

didnt "judge it" as such Peter .

No winners or losers last year Peter, twas put up for just a bit of fun. Bragging rights for those that scored was more than welcomed though.

as Tony said , more just some bragging rights .

if you Peter or any other member would like or want to put any in-put into the challenge , just let us know :pidge:

didnt "judge it" as such Peter .

as Tony said , more just some bragging rights .

if you Peter or any other member would like or want to put any in-put into the challenge , just let us know :pidge:

Number will be forthcoming after deliberation and OBSERVATION :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

We will put forward Su15L 1373 blue hen.She is actually a daughter of our pick in last year's yearling challenge he bit the dust in Peterborough last year but the hen I have picked won 1 of the Thirsk races last year so at least he left something.