Todays Times & Returns

andy Burgess

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not many about, behave yersel Colin

Totally regret but threw the dummy out pram wouldn't time them in and threw clock in bin :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: misses correctly told me I should not race them if I won't time them it's my fault not theirs and she is spot on , need a good look at mysell. Not enjoyed this season .

Well done to all the real doo men who timed today .

another two just landed,,, hen with half her tail missing,,,cock that was 7th Fed last week hawked on his side... some doos are dead or on the ground

Think your right Paul , most were up yesterday not many today , so prob hit all the way.

Guest greegsy

Totally regret but threw the dummy out pram wouldn't time them in and threw clock in bin :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: misses correctly told me I should not race them if I won't time them it's my fault not theirs and she is spot on , need a good look at mysell. Not enjoyed this season .

Well done eastcoaster, your entire post is about the most honest thing I have read on this forum (including your wife's input!). :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Though you can't be too hard on yourself or your birds today, there will be many a fancier out there who have done the same as yourself but you won't see them posting it up.

Well done eastcoaster, your entire post is about the most honest thing I have read on this forum (including your wife's input!). :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Though you can't be too hard on yourself or your birds today, there will be many a fancier out there who have done the same as yourself but you won't see them posting it up.

Not proud of myself but life goes on it's only pigeons , 3/6

been there colin but you have to take the knocks on the way up pal chin up its hard i know but dont let it get you down one day it will all click into place im sitting with 15 from 28 and some good birds missing just have to get on with it oh just got another yearling at 9 53 so there still working atb

Guest stb-

All I can say is hide the *expletive removed* rope the wife is standing between me and the sharp knifes in case I do anything silly :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

on the bright side you can get another few litres of voddie way the feeding money were aw savin :animatedpigeons:

Guest stb-

4 out 13 a bit gutted doos were in good nick just glad a had my gold cup doos out last week at Peterborough it was a far better race

mines were oot the day but home now thankfully :emoticon-0138-thinking: