What Were Your Returns Like?

sapper756

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as ive heard lanarshire had a great race i had 22 latebreds well trained first timers and 20 yearlings that had some 4 some 5 tosses all home in 35 mins after timing terrible trap but great race so no complaints but of course the weather played a big part thats why i took the chance with my yearlings and glad i did weather could be bad next few weeks who knows

79 mile race from otterburn with the lanarkshire fed sent 16 hens 15 home no complaints here although i wouldnt have minded 16 home and a wee bit quiker haha :emoticon-0126-nerd:

last one in with the youngsters tonight so full returns but not any faster haha ended up 15th out of nearly 500 dont know the exact birdage but happy enough [could be happier] :animatedpigeons: only joking guys first race all home :animatedpigeons:

21/21 am well pleased with that i even took a chance with 3 older doos that huvnae seen a basket yet this year because of the forecast and the 3 of them were there before 12 o'clock hopefully get 2 or 3 tosses this week and be a bit better next week :emoticon-0138-thinking: