Snfc Buckingham.

blue pied

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to all the guys that are in sent mine to get hours on the wing and im getting it not got a feather yet

Was right behind you in q so think we are in same basket 0/4 must admit I was worried about a blow hom so never sent my other yearlings but boy did I get that wrong .

1/4 8.00 torn to shreds was going to gold cup but not now but at least showed guts .

Looks like 2 different hits .

expletive remove Colin 😡 glad he’s home mate , hope the others make it also 🤞

3/6 here at the finish up tonight I’m hearing some horrendous returns fingers crossed they come on tomorrow

One out of two here just timed at 22.08 just as well we have these silly wee lights in the garden, looks like an airport landing lights.

2/8 here, 1st, 2nd west region to come amongst another 3 that have scored at Buckingham. My 2nd doo drank half a pint of water on return, never seen a bird drink as much. Every fed in Scotland got a great race today with fantastic returns, except one club, the SNFC. It wasn't a hard race expletive remove, it was a perfect flying day for pigeons. The cause for this crazy race? i'll keep my thoughts to myself :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:but lets just say, it happens to often.ps. Congrats to all the good timers today :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Edited by Delboy