Gold Cup

dunc50

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Result is crap, myself and R.Reid are missing 400ypm by 1.3 ypm. This is according to the hours of darkness 11-4.30am for every day??? Come on now, who made this sh ite up? Fanciers in sections in the SNFC hadn't timed in and the SNFC have knocked back birds that have.47 in the result and birds getting knocked out for being a few minutes on the wrong side of a dubious hours of darkness ?? Remember, the race was almost a fortnight later than normal but still 11-4.30 am on each day??? Im totally disgusted with all this sh ite!!!

Result is crap, myself and R.Reid are missing 400ypm by 1.3 ypm. This is according to the hours of darkness 11-4.30am for every day??? Come on now, who made this sh ite up? Fanciers in sections in the SNFC hadn't timed in and the SNFC have knocked back birds that have.47 in the result and birds getting knocked out for being a few minutes on the wrong side of a dubious hours of darkness ?? Remember, the race was almost a fortnight later than normal but still 11-4.30 am on each day??? Im totally disgusted with all this sh ite!!!

Got to agree Del,doos should have had some reward for their efforts in this race.

IMO anyone who got their clock read off should be on the result in a race we all positions were not taken

Poor show this.

I wondered about that;reading the instructions for Toulet clocks,they have to be controlled at 22.00the second day and 21.00 on the third day, should the race be long enough to allow for 3 days.I assumed that those were the hours of darkness for those days.Maybe you should question this,Del.

Hours of darkness all races should be from the last bird clocked on the day till the first next morning..

At present only 5hrs 30mts Hours of Darkness..Under last bird on day till first next morning the Hours of Darkness would have been 7hrs 25mts and would have given a truer result on close of race at 400ypm.

I wondered about that;reading the instructions for Toulet clocks,they have to be controlled at 22.00the second day and 21.00 on the third day, should the race be long enough to allow for 3 days.I assumed that those were the hours of darkness for those days.Maybe you should question this,Del.

I agree m8.

At present only 5hrs 30mts Hours of Darkness..Under last bird on day till first next morning the Hours of Darkness would have been 7hrs 25mts and would have given a truer result on close of race at 400ypm.

Third day Hours of Darkness would have been 9hrs 26mts..

The thing is Peter, we make up a strict hours of darkness when in fact it is different every day. The Irish NFC have it the correct way imo. From the summer solstice we lose 3 minutes light every day, therefore any race postponed , held over or put back will get the correct H.O.D.no matter when it takes place. If the H.O.D is 11pm - 4.30am for Ancenis and they are held over 7 days, will it still apply as the Falaise race will be the same day and have H.O.D of 10.30 pm - 5am ????