Gold Cup

dunc50

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a cock home last night, delighted he was 1st Sec F from Roye last year, he is in great nik but down in body which is to be expected.

Well done , good to see some are still showing up

Excellent news m8, delighted to hear

Got 2 myself 1wed. Night 1 yesterday morning (cock that was 9th sec. Clermont as a yearling) both are down on body a bit but not flown out so I think going by their condition a few more will work in, just hope everybody is lucky enough to get some of there old favourites back,

Got 2 myself 1wed. Night 1 yesterday morning (cock that was 9th sec. Clermont as a yearling) both are down on body a bit but not flown out so I think going by their condition a few more will work in, just hope everybody is lucky enough to get some of there old favourites back,

To be fair, the rain the second day probably saved a lot of them Jock, letting them get hydrated. Good to see you've got a couple, im sure more will work in now. nevertheless, LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT IT ALL!!!

Thanks folks , just need to get him wound up for falaise now .

Colin i hope ur at wind up, the birds gave you his race would a shame if u lose him, let him sit and still be there for next year. well done to u and the pigeon brilliant performancs

To be fair, the rain the second day probably saved a lot of them Jock, letting them get hydrated. Good to see you've got a couple, im sure more will work in now. nevertheless, LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT IT ALL!!!

No enoughs enough it's happening to often it's got to be sorted.

No enoughs enough it's happening to often it's got to be sorted.

totally agree, ive seen me sitting for three days at consett under d hay controller because we cared, the best doo,s in the land for the ultimate race of the season should be held untile line is good enough, not pulled down by rain and disastrous returns, damned poor show by snfc in my book, end off. :emoticon-0156-rain:

Colin i hope ur at wind up, the birds gave you his race would a shame if u lose him, let him sit and still be there for next year. well done to u and the pigeon brilliant performancs

Well I was,nt joking but the bird has not been verified so he has not been out since Monday because I have a rogue Sparra hen hunting my birds and the way my luck has been (before gold cup ) he would get taken so will take a couple of late breds and leave him be .