2Nd Day Returns

andy Burgess

well i have been tripping over my bottom lip most of the day with just 2 from 13 home. Mrs Burgess took the clock for checking and we found out half our fellow club members didnt time a bird. my own misery pails into in-significance . we will be lucky to make the result , yet i hope many will find some returnees in the morning. i will be out checking early, have been out 20 times or more just in case anymore have shown. heres hoping we all have a few in the morning :pidge:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 , 6 ,7 8 o,clock checks ,,,,,,,,,, still nothing :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Weather ok in the north east and if any birds in the sky this morning i am sure they will be trying for home,up north and wda liberated at Peterborough so will sweep any birds northward ,hope they all make it back into scotland for you all

Weather ok in the north east and if any birds in the sky this morning i am sure they will be trying for home,up north and wda liberated at Peterborough so will sweep any birds northward ,hope they all make it back into scotland for you all

thanks Terry

None this morning from bilericay snrpc 2/6 the two home were my best two yearlings last year and still here after a very tough racing season with lots of losses . Well we've had it hard through here anyway . Only one other bird home in club last night that I heard of .