North Of Scot Fed Battle

BLACK W F

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say lads, I usually enjoy watching this race unfold but its been totally out of order not knowing of any doos timed, even though I am sure their are quite a few. Whats the point of the cloak n dagger stuff?ps. I might be wrong about birds being in but I dont think so. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Edited by Delboy

I must say lads, I usually enjoy watching this race unfold but its been totally out of order not knowing of any doos timed, even though I am sure their are quite a few. Whats the point of the cloak n dagger stuff?ps. I might be wrong about birds being in but I dont think so. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Derek some don't want their times put out until clocks r done and u have to respect their wishes

no different from the SNFC lib-line ;)

My pal Holder Firth got wheeched down to Aberdeen on the air ambulance for an emergency operation on Thursday night.The nick he was in the doos would be the last thing on his mind so i went round yesterday and set his clock up .after i timed i went up to his bit and sure enough his wee hen was home and i think beating me by nine minutes .Holder is 75 and just took the game up 5 years ago this is Orkney clubs blue ribbon race and he will win it.This is the best result he has had and will be a boost for him on his way to recovery. Thank you for all the interest in the Highland and island birds.

My pal Holder Firth got wheeched down to Aberdeen on the air ambulance for an emergency operation on Thursday night.The nick he was in the doos would be the last thing on his mind so i went round yesterday and set his clock up .after i timed i went up to his bit and sure enough his wee hen was home and i think beating me by nine minutes .Holder is 75 and just took the game up 5 years ago this is Orkney clubs blue ribbon race and he will win it.This is the best result he has had and will be a boost for him on his way to recovery. Thank you for all the interest in the Highland and island birds.

Outstanding sportsmanship you are a credit to the sport best wishes to your friend for a speedy recovery

Very good pigeons

Atb mick