Gold Cup Race

shasha

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a member of the SNFC read the convoyers report for each race in the year book which gives you a detailed account of when the birds were watered and fed during the journey to the racepoints.

Yes I am a member of snfc

Ok

Sorry for asking

I will just wait till next year

When I get my book to see

When they were watered fed lol

Yes I am a member of snfc

Ok

Sorry for asking

I will just wait till next year

When I get my book to see

When they were watered fed lol

Reading your original post I assumed you were asking if the national convoyers had a procedure for feeding and watering the birds during transit that is why I referred you to the year book.personaly I hav e never had any issues with the convoying of the SNFC birds as they usually turn up in excellent condition

Reading your original post I assumed you were asking if the national convoyers had a procedure for feeding and watering the birds during transit that is why I referred you to the year book.personaly I hav e never had any issues with the convoying of the SNFC birds as they usually turn up in excellent condition

I suppose that's ok for all north birds to have a night out then. My *expletive removed*. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

cant help where you live pal... :P

total birdage 1472... Section G totals 61, so you want 1411 pigeons be forced to spend the night out... FU "expletive removed" POT!!! :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Defo stuart

agree and may the best doos win, not when they feel like rising the next day...

With respect gents, ye are talking pi sh. It is a proven fact that a midday -1pm over lib over 550 miles is a fairer race as all birds are out and all are equally fresh in the morning. This takes away a percentage of the fatigue factor and distance kills theory, hence making it slightly fairer for all. Granted, the dream is a doo on the shift from an early lib and that's what we all want BUT fairness isn't present in the doo game.I agree with Stu on the early lib of 5am.

Don't think for a minute I want a midday lib but im not 100% against it on this basis.

how could it be fair, unless we all pack them with wee alarm clocks set for 5.30am :emoticon-0136-giggle: :

Edited by WulDon