Gold Cup Race

shasha

Me and Grahamie have been back and forward about what money goes where.....now neither of us are in pigeon racing for money but we like to show our fellow fanciers that we can recognise what's in form. We have 5 candidates, 2 hens and 3 cocks, but have no idea what is best so we are putting them all to 50p and see what happens

Good luck pal it's no all about the money the glory is the main thing i hope yeez get a cracker :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought id made a blunder sent all the gold cup birds to appleby wind bending the trees but only two to come from 22 sent so got off light and plenty time for other two to make home a bit harder than i would have liked but no harm done thankfully

Been a decent day Walter wind has been blustery but last few hours it is serious hence I cant get the doos out if I did it would be kamikaze stuff

Me and Grahamie have been back and forward about what money goes where.....now neither of us are in pigeon racing for money but we like to show our fellow fanciers that we can recognise what's in form. We have 5 candidates, 2 hens and 3 cocks, but have no idea what is best so we are putting them all to 50p and see what happens

Get under the bed and raid the Piggy Bank lol

Not good John, the cats can do some damage . Ive been plagued with them since I moved here. I lost my no1 candidate for the Gold cup yesterday to percy at the loft. Deep rage here m8.

Bad news derek after all the good work

Lost 3rd sec Reims at Leicester with Lanarkshire

Tough mate always the good uns

Been a decent day Walter wind has been blustery but last few hours it is serious hence I cant get the doos out if I did it would be kamikaze stuff

the gold cup doos got a wee shake up mick but all home ok think i was more shook up than them till they all got home lol but had the yb out later on and they loved it good luck in the big one pal

the gold cup doos got a wee shake up mick but all home ok think i was more shook up than them till they all got home lol but had the yb out later on and they loved it good luck in the big one pal

Had the cocks out this morning for couple of hours until they got chased all over the sky by pair of falcons hen was trying her best and had few stoops thankfully unsuccessful also put all walters youngsters to ground before going to dots in heavens

Good luck also looks nw all way Saturday perhaps ?

Had the cocks out this morning for couple of hours until they got chased all over the sky by pair of falcons hen was trying her best and had few stoops thankfully unsuccessful also put all walters youngsters to ground before going to dots in heavens

Good luck also looks nw all way Saturday perhaps ?

its a friday race

The INFC Kings cup is also planned this weekend but basketting is put back until a better forecast (source INFC website - http://www.infc.co.uk/)

The race advisory committee after consultation with the weather forecast agencies have decided that the weather forecast for Friday 30th June, Saturday 1st July and Sunday 2nd July are at present not suitable to race due to a low pressure system producing strong northerly winds and heavy thundery rain up to and including Sunday

The INFC Kings cup is also planned this weekend but basketting is put back until a better forecast (source INFC website - http://www.infc.co.uk/)

The race advisory committee after consultation with the weather forecast agencies have decided that the weather forecast for Friday 30th June, Saturday 1st July and Sunday 2nd July are at present not suitable to race due to a low pressure system producing strong northerly winds and heavy thundery rain up to and including Sunday

Good call well done them

expletive remove, common sense. well done

Best of luck to all members sending to the gold cup. Hopefully weather changes for the wknd

Race Marking Postponed

Due to weather conditions forecast for the weekend, race marking for Alencon has been postponed till Friday (normal times) for a Monday liberation.