Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drinking-coffee-200.png

Hope that I don't upset anybody. I wasn't at the meeting but I will race to the program that was voted IN :smiling-scarecrow-329: .

For me the fed program has .*expletive removed* all to do with any other races . I pay my dues to the SHU/ fed. :animatedpigeons:

And if I join any other organisations and pay my money well I will go with that majority :peace-sign-258:

John you're spot on'. If they are national minded that's where there birds will go not with the fed', if this programme stands also consider this for anyone who wants to have a go with both fed and Nat

June 3rd fed Leicester - Nat Buckingham

June 10th fed Buckingham

June 17 fed Leyland - Nat Bedhampton

June 24 fed Littlehampton

That's four races in three weeks all over 300mls plus two others, not many lofts will handle this and keep doos for the channel races still to come ( from memory think I've got this right ) agree some common sense needs to be applied :unsure:

Well Davie, if the proposers get the required signatures they may well can have another meeting to clear up their mess.

Well Davie, if the proposers get the required signatures they may well can have another meeting to clear up their mess.

Jim

Hope somebody arranges a further meeting because as things stand neither the supporters or those against this programme are happy with what they got, I'm saying this with the benifit of hindsight but really this proposal should have been thrown out e.g. Wrong dates for SNFC races, no RPRA liberation site codes for any of the races, and 5 or 6 race points that really don't actually exist, the guys who voted this in really missed the boat when they voted against race by race where if they had went with this they could have got exactly what they wanted in the first place

Jim

Hope somebody arranges a further meeting because as things stand neither the supporters or those against this programme are happy with what they got, I'm saying this with the benifit of hindsight but really this proposal should have been thrown out e.g. Wrong dates for SNFC races, no RPRA liberation site codes for any of the races, and 5 or 6 race points that really don't actually exist, the guys who voted this in really missed the boat when they voted against race by race where if they had went with this they could have got exactly what they wanted in the first place

davy if another meeting is called dae you honestly think they will go west i think we should stand by the vote taken on the day and hope the racing is good :animatedpigeons:

We must give the Motherwell and bellshill guys their fed topping chance,though would have liked extreame west site liberations,as its a dark place coming up thorough the lakedistrick and at Dumfries nith valley or shap.

davy if another meeting is called dae you honestly think they will go west i think we should stand by the vote taken on the day and hope the racing is good :animatedpigeons:

Tommy

That depends on what's on the agenda, the decision to go west has been made and I think this would have to adhered too, however I think if a meeting were called then the races between June 3rd and 24th could be rearranged sensibly, although this also wouldn't suit every individual either, anyway if I have to fly this programme I will make my own choice on where / which races my doos go to

You not looking for a transporter anymore ? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Tommy

That depends on what's on the agenda, the decision to go west has been made and I think this would have to adhered too, however I think if a meeting were called then the races between June 3rd and 24th could be rearranged sensibly, although this also wouldn't suit every individual either, anyway if I have to fly this programme I will make my own choice on where / which races my doos go to

still on the agenda davy :drinking-coffee-200:

Think I will go halfers with you

going tae pick it up the morra davy :drinking-coffee-200:

Tommy

Can't and will never understand why national minded fanciers want a fed race program to work around their own plans.oh the penny has just dropped :emoticon-0136-giggle: . Thought of cake and eat it comes to mind :animatedpigeons::peace-sign-258:

Lanark members seem to have short memories of what happened the last time they flew down the west that's why yous went east the next year the best of luck yous will need it

[/quote Its about time we had less of the scare mongering we will need to wait and see what happens there is too many different factors that will determine what kind of racing we get.

Lanark members seem to have short memories of what happened the last time they flew down the west that's why yous went east the next year the best of luck yous will need it

[/quote Its about time we had less of the scare mongering we will need to wait and see what happens there is too many different factors that will determine what kind of racing we get.

well said dont knock it till you try it

I think its fair to say the Airdrie proposition (as its reffered to) was wrongly dated mistakenly, and has caused friction among the members.I don't know if its possible if the president has the power to call a special general meeting or indeed a emergency general meeting with a single agenda re.the two propositions and allow both proposers to submit if they wish a rider to their original propositions.I think this would be in the best interest to Lanarkshire Federation.