Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

I think its fair to say the Airdrie proposition (as its reffered to) was wrongly dated mistakenly, and has caused friction among the members.I don't know if its possible if the president has the power to call a special general meeting or indeed a emergency general meeting with a single agenda re.the two propositions and allow both proposers to submit if they wish a rider to their original propositions.I think this would be in the best interest to Lanarkshire Federation.

Agree...otherwise it's a pointless programme for both parties really with no duplication to the nationals...

Edited by geordie1234

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with special mettings, the national is of no concern to the Lanarkshire, federation. We spent good money for transporters for our use, and the idea the big Lanarkshire is wanting duplication for some other buggers races is not on. About 150 doos going to the national from Lanarkshire nat members makes us a laughing stock of the highest order

Lanark members seem to have short memories of what happened the last time they flew down the west that's why yous went east the next year the best of luck yous will need it

[/quote Its about time we had less of the scare mongering we will need to wait and see what happens there is too many different factors that will determine what kind of racing we get.

I Have had wonderful returns last few years with OB racing the west route ,Hence I am presently sitting with a team of 48 Celibate cocks and even more hens

Wouldn't want to race any other route

Nothing easy anywhere nowadays

I just have to sit at home and wait it's the Doos that don't get the choice they only have the one option

Directly opposite Auchen Castle is where winter training should be From

Atb Mick

Don't agree with special mettings, the national is of no concern to the Lanarkshire, federation. We spent good money for transporters for our use, and the idea the big Lanarkshire is wanting duplication for some other buggers races is not on. About 150 doos going to the national from Lanarkshire nat members makes us a laughing stock of the highest order

Well said lanarkshire are more than able to complete a hole season with out tieing up with any1 ,

imo the fed should be going alone to all races in there own geraldy and not wanting to put there birds in a old clapped out transporter with 12 inch drinkers on the baskets

Well said lanarkshire are more than able to complete a hole season with out tieing up with any1 ,

imo the fed should be going alone to all races in there own geraldy and not wanting to put there birds in a old clapped out transporter with 12 inch drinkers on the baskets

Don't forget we went tae Ypres in the old clapped oot transporter as you call it with a good bed of shavings and drinkers on the side and had a great race.

Don't forget we went tae Ypres in the old clapped oot transporter as you call it with a good bed of shavings and drinkers on the side and had a great race.

Do we need to repeat it again, are we not the big fed any more.

Aye we changed a agm vote to tie up which I was against , with doos getting fed on 2 days of sh** and only a 12 inch drinker for water instead of full length drinkers which are more accessible to the birds..

Look at all the other national outfits in Britain do they send there best birds in old wicker baskets with 12 inch drinkers getting fed on top of sh** on a old clapped out lorry?

Aye we changed a agm vote to tie up which I was against , with doos getting fed on 2 days of sh** and only a 12 inch drinker for water instead of full length drinkers which are more accessible to the birds..

Look at all the other national outfits in Britain do try send there best birds in old wicker baskets with 12 inch drinkers on a old clapped out lorry?

A good convoyer puts a layer of fresh shavings in the baskets and feeds the doos on top of it and as for the drinkers they served the pigeon fancy very well for donkeys years before Geraldy came along.

A good convoyer puts a layer of fresh shavings in the baskets and feeds the doos on top of it and as for the drinkers they served the pigeon fancy very well for donkeys years before Geraldy came along.

What am getting at is we shouldn't need to put our best birds in a old transporter and baskets when we have a state of the art new transporter at our disposal ,

What am getting at is we shouldn't need to put our best birds in a old transporter and baskets when we have a state of the art new transporter at our disposal ,

Would agree, we buought the best transporters for our federations pigeons, and why would we be made to send them third class,all for the sake of some tight ar£ed nat men wanting cheap duplication if you don't want to race with the fed, f/of way the nat

I think its fair to say the Airdrie proposition (as its reffered to) was wrongly dated mistakenly, and has caused friction among the members.I don't know if its possible if the president has the power to call a special general meeting or indeed a emergency general meeting with a single agenda re.the two propositions and allow both proposers to submit if they wish a rider to their original propositions.I think this would be in the best interest to Lanarkshire Federation.

Common sense Jim and I agree in the best interests of the Federation

Would agree, we buought the best transporters for our federations pigeons, and why would we be made to send them third class,all for the sake of some tight ar£ed nat men wanting cheap duplication if you don't want to race with the fed, f/of way the nat

National minded members of Lanarkshire fed also contributed to the purchase of the new transporters, and this has nothing to do with Nat men wanting cheap duplication, regards Nat men not wanting to race with the fed and being told to *expletive removed* off with the Nat that's exactly what will happen, then just wait and see how many birds the fed can muster in the new transporters at Buckingham and Littlehampton

This about what's best for the fed its members and the birds JMO

ame='lanarkshire lad' date='15 February 2017 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1487149697' post='1088767']

I Have had wonderful returns last few years with OB racing the west route ,Hence I am presently sitting with a team of 48 Celibate cocks and even more hens

I just have to sit at home and wait it's the Doos that don't get the choice they only have the one option

Atb Mick

well said mick that's a breath of fresh air to read that .

What about the fed members that don't want to be forced to send there birds with the national?? The fed should be going to all.inland races them self and not with the snfc

Davie' understand where you are coming from but that is only your opinion which you are entitled too, you should remember that when this programme was voted in it included 3 races where the fed were going with the Nat and that's what the majority of the members voted for and wanted at the meeting, the only reason the fed is not now going with the Nat is because 2 of the SNFC dates on the proposed programme were out by a week , so if these had been correct you were going with Nat to 3 races because that is what the vast majority of the members present at the meeting wanted and voted for

It was only a balls up that prevented this happening

Davie' understand where you are coming from but that is only your opinion which you are entitled too, you should remember that when this programme was voted in it included 3 races where the fed were going with the Nat and that's what the majority of the members voted for and wanted at the meeting, the only reason the fed is not now going with the Nat is because 2 of the SNFC dates on the proposed programme were out by a week , so if these had been correct you were going with Nat to 3 races because that is what the vast majority of the members present at the meeting wanted and voted for

It was only a balls up that prevented this happening

Imo our fed shouldn't need to tie up with any1 when racing inland , so the balls up worked in my favour

ame='lanarkshire lad' date='15 February 2017 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1487149697' post='1088767']

at last someone who has survived the unsurvivable wiled west ,,, all have 30 youngsters of you please emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Atb Mick

National minded members of Lanarkshire fed also contributed to the purchase of the new transporters, and this has nothing to do with Nat men wanting cheap duplication, regards Nat men not wanting to race with the fed and being told to *expletive removed* off with the Nat that's exactly what will happen, then just wait and see how many birds the fed can muster in the new transporters at Buckingham and Littlehampton

This about what's best for the fed its members and the birds JMO

Nat men will send to the fed, as most have a inner club running for averages in our fed and as averages are god if we loose money we up the basket costs to suit the following year can't expect to run a federation on the nationals generosity do that we, best disband

Nat men will send to the fed, as most have a inner club running for averages in our fed and as averages are god if we loose money we up the basket costs to suit the following year can't expect to run a federation on the nationals generosity do that we, best disband

That sounds very much like bigda if you ask me lol.

IT IS UNBELEVEABLE THE NUMBER OF MEN WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES CONCERNING AGM DECISIONS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ALTER IT....IT'S NO A DECISION FOR DELEGATES TAE OVERTURN AND IT'S NO A DECISION FOR A COMMITTEE TO PERSUE TO CHANGE....I GUARANTEE IF ANY ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO CHANGE IT OTHER THAN WHAT IS PROCEDURALLY CORRECT IT WILL GO TO THE SHU.