Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

IT IS UNBELEVEABLE THE NUMBER OF MEN WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES CONCERNING AGM DECISIONS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ALTER IT....IT'S NO A DECISION FOR DELEGATES TAE OVERTURN AND IT'S NO A DECISION FOR A COMMITTEE TO PERSUE TO CHANGE....I GUARANTEE IF ANY ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO CHANGE IT OTHER THAN WHAT IS PROCEDURALLY CORRECT IT WILL GO TO THE SHU.

I think everyone understands what mechanism is used to change it but they want someone else to fix it for them

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS UNBELEVEABLE THE NUMBER OF MEN WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES CONCERNING AGM DECISIONS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ALTER IT....IT'S NO A DECISION FOR DELEGATES TAE OVERTURN AND IT'S NO A DECISION FOR A COMMITTEE TO PERSUE TO CHANGE....I GUARANTEE IF ANY ATTEMPTS ARE MADE TO CHANGE IT OTHER THAN WHAT IS PROCEDURALLY CORRECT IT WILL GO TO THE SHU.

John please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't an agm decision overturned last year regarding the Ypres race?how was that done can you please explain that ?

John please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't an agm decision overturned last year regarding the Ypres race?how was that done can you please explain that ?

Did we not state we would honner the Ypres race every year for the fallen

The Arras race point was deemed unsafe for the birds and convoyers as other transporters had been robbed a few weeks before we were due to go Jim, that's how it was changed.

Did we not state we would honner the Ypres race every year for the fallen

That was the SNFC Mambo not Lan Fed 😉

The Arras race point was deemed unsafe for the birds and convoyers as other transporters had been robbed a few weeks before we were due to go Jim, that's how it was changed.

Well John that's the first I've heard that! thought it was something to do with the fact that if wee went ourself to Ypres the turnout would have been very poor but there ye go you learn something every day lol.

think most feds in scotland had there race programme sorted for 2017, and then had to change it after the snfc agm with them altering the inland nationals one week, with no trouble,

dont see why some in lanarkshire are making a big deal of it, on here it said it was almost a 2/3 of the members voted at the race meeting for to go west with race programme and 3 races with the snfc,

surely the top table should take on board what the members wanted at the meeting

think most feds in scotland had there race programme sorted for 2017, and then had to change it after the snfc agm with them altering the inland nationals one week, with no trouble,

dont see why some in lanarkshire are making a big deal of it, on here it said it was almost a 2/3 of the members voted at the race meeting for to go west with race programme and 3 races with the snfc,

surely the top table should take on board what the members wanted at the meeting

You would think that would be the most sensible thing to do.

John, that being the case the fed should just have went to another race point or Ypres on there own, but they didn't they went with the Nat to Ypres :unsure:

Well John that's the first I've heard that! thought it was something to do with the fact that if wee went ourself to Ypres the turnout would have been very poor but there ye go you learn something every day lol.

Jim, it will be ok this year as right now the Fed are going to Ypres with the SNFC so they won't have to worry too much about a poor entry :unsure:

They canny Davie as the date is one day out is that not the case?

Jim, I did notice that, surely that's not bombed out as well for 1 day ??expletive remove It's on the same weekend, if the Fed go to Ypres on there own with the SNFC sitting next to them at the same race point then that really is cutting yer nose aff Tae spite yer face, surely not ?

Jim, I did notice that, surely that's not bombed out as well for 1 day ??expletive remove It's on the same weekend, if the Fed go to Ypres on there own with the SNFC sitting next to them at the same race point then that really is cutting yer nose aff Tae spite yer face, surely not ?

Davie rules are rules one day out one week out it all boils down to the same thing it's an incorrect date.

The FEDERATION has nothing to do with any other organisations :)

Maybe off topic :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But can remember when I first got involved in pigeon racing FED racing was everybody involved in the sport and guys that wanted to test their birds to the extreme joined the SNFC. At that time it was four races over the channel. Now you have guys spouting about SNFC prizes at three hundred miles plus . Soon be two hundred mls for a good nat doo. .*expletive removed* off. :)

Maybe off topic :emoticon-0136-giggle: . But can remember when I first got involved in pigeon racing FED racing was everybody involved in the sport and guys that wanted to test their birds to the extreme joined the SNFC. At that time it was four races over the channel. Now you have guys spouting about SNFC prizes at three hundred miles plus . Soon be two hundred mls for a good nat doo. .*expletive removed* off. :)

Billy, your right it is off topic but I agree with every word you've written, if it was left to me there wouldn't be any inland Nats but in this day and age that's not likely to happen

Why elaborate please.

Billy I'll tell you why there's been a large influx of new members join the snfc since the introduction of inland races a lot of these fanciers were or are fed flyers and see the inland races as there pinicle .these members would never vote to do away with inland races ,and if it were to be put on agenda then they would come out in numbers to vote against it . National races are and should be over seas end of . Jmho

Billy I'll tell you why there's been a large influx of new members join the snfc since the introduction of inland races a lot of these fanciers were or are fed flyers and see the inland races as there pinicle .these members would never vote to do away with inland races ,and if it were to be put on agenda then they would come out in numbers to vote against it . National races are and should be over seas end of . Jmho

Totally agree

Stuart, beat me to the punch but your spot on, inland Nats have also killed the good open races from the coast that most Feds used to have, it's not so long ago that Lanarkshire 2 races around 340 - 360 Mls, a duplication / pool race plus an open race with good birdage and pools to match, they have also had a detrimental effect on gold cup race entry's

Agree Nat races should all be from overseas and let the Feds take us to the coast, basically the way it used to be which worked well until inland Nats were introduced IMO