Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, it will be ok this year as right now the Fed are going to Ypres with the SNFC so they won't have to worry too much about a poor entry :unsure:

They canny Davie as the date is one day out is that not the case?

Jim, I did notice that, surely that's not bombed out as well for 1 day ??expletive remove It's on the same weekend, if the Fed go to Ypres on there own with the SNFC sitting next to them at the same race point then that really is cutting yer nose aff Tae spite yer face, surely not ?

Davie rules are rules one day out one week out it all boils down to the same thing it's an incorrect date.

Jim, maybe your right but that wasn't my take on it at the meeting, can anyone on here clarify ?

Does anyone on here have any further thoughts on this or can the they clarify what was decided at the meeting ? I was there and my take was the fed would be going to Ypres with the SNFC but now not sure if that is the case as they might now be going to this race on there own on the same weekend?

Does anyone on here have any further thoughts on this or can the they clarify what was decided at the meeting ? I was there and my take was the fed would be going to Ypres with the SNFC but now not sure if that is the case as they might now be going to this race on there own on the same weekend?

Davie the fed is going with the national to ypres

Its a while away as yet, might change that one race.but really should go it alone, next year go to France instead

Davie the fed is going with the national to ypres

don't think so it's the wrong date as has been discussed before on her if the fed think that can change 1 race when it suits j Quinn will have them up in front of the Shu so to me it's Chang the lot to suite the majority of the fed voted it in or whe stick to the program end of

Doo men are stupid bt no that stupid...one day difference fs...will end up a hawd over and go up the same day

Geo there was a lot that went wrong at the metting ignorance and arrogance was the key factor the man that pout the request in was ignorant and the top table new the dates where f ucked but because there program got f out thay just went with the vote to f every one up that's arrogance and should be ashamed of themselves

Geo there was a lot that went wrong at the metting ignorance and arrogance was the key factor the man that pout the request in was ignorant and the top table new the dates where f ucked but because there program got f out thay just went with the vote to f every one up that's arrogance and should be ashamed of themselves

Thats incorrect and ignorant on your behalf...

Doo men are stupid bt no that stupid...one day difference fs...will end up a hawd over and go up the same day

How many will you send Geo the fed will be lucky to have 400 Doos at it if wee go alone where all members of the grait Lanarkshire fed if it went the other way I would send and just get on with it it's a f disgrace

Because the dates were wrong ya plum and i didn't want the west route thts why... even if we went east ill still be on the national transporter come the inlands

So you new the dates where wrong and never said anything y just like but jock new lol

Because the dates were wrong ya plum and i didn't want the west route thts why... even if we went east ill still be on the national transporter come the inlands

It's Ypres where talking about snif

Tam you made and *expletive removed* of it jst like the rest of you... now you want ppl to clean up your mess....

[/quote

Away and run to uncle Jim Tam said this and the others said that pmsl

Jim Cullen has his own laptop bt he canny understand what you write ya warmer pmsl

Hands up Geo I didn't realise the dates where f up but others did and never said but I will support the fed at every race east or west as a I always do not like others cheers lol

You no supporting it though u want them to fix the dates then ye will support it pmsl