Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

I totally understand fed members that's not a member of the national just wanted fed racing only but I voted for wots best for me and my doos cheers

Aye Tam ye did, as did many others but the SNFC dates were wrong so you won the vote but didnae get what you voted for :emoticon-0179-headbang:

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Tam ye did, as did many others but the SNFC dates were wrong so you won the vote but didnae get what you voted for :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I no mate but that's life some time's you win others you just make a c u nt of yourself but I think there could be light at the end of the tunnel if they get enough signature's and call for a race card metting if not it will be a long hard season which is funny because the ones that go to all the races east or west will still be there it's a funny old game the doos

I no mate but that's life some time's you win others you just make a c u nt of yourself but I think there could be light at the end of the tunnel if they get enough signature's and call for a race card metting if not it will be a long hard season which is funny because the ones that go to all the races east or west will still be there it's a funny old game the doos

The gluw has cosd you brian damidge

For the sake of about £600 worth of birds the Lanarkshire is going to loose its prestige as a pigeon federation that's 300 birds the total amount of lanarkshires fed duplicated doos here a frigging scandal and bringing the fed to its knees a say give they c,n,ts the £600 to pay for there birdage

Guest johnhunter

For the sake of about £600 worth of birds the Lanarkshire is going to loose its prestige as a pigeon federation that's 300 birds the total amount of lanarkshires fed duplicated doos here a frigging scandal and bringing the fed to its knees a say give they c,n,ts the £600 to pay for there birdage

R U stirring it again BIGDA lol

This. is where you fall down it's not about the money more about results taking fed and national tickets with 1 Doo is special

Naw I never don't drag me into your games Tam

Regards pantomime time o yes you did glove puppet pmsl

Puppet lol

This is were your wrong billy boy, nat men are trying to force fed members to a distances they are not prepared for, or wanting to goto , plus wanting to pay £2.50-£3-50 per doo for there pleasure

This is were your wrong billy boy, nat men are trying to force fed members to a distances they are not prepared for, or wanting to goto , plus wanting to pay £2.50-£3-50 per doo for there pleasure

That's what keeping pigeons are for to race in nationals against the best in Scotland

That's what keeping pigeons are for to race in nationals against the best in Scotland

The only time the Lanarkshire dafty nat men can win the national is when the velocity is in the 900 over the pond such is the over fly, as you all know, a x Lanarkshire man has proved my thinking. nat racing into Lanarkshire is just about impossable for there doos. If it was as hard to win the national on the east side of the country, the wise men of the east would have given up, racing in it by 1975

The only time the Lanarkshire dafty nat men can win the national is when the velocity is in the 900 over the pond such is the over fly, as you all know, a x Lanarkshire man has proved my thinking. nat racing into Lanarkshire is just about impossable for there doos. If it was as hard to win the national on the east side of the country, the wise men of the east would have given up, racing in it by 1975

Kinda agree