Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember big Tommy sprint boy kicking up fk about me going with Lanarkshire through the LSC because their wasn't space on the transporter for non members. I stopped sending with Lanarkshire since then.Hope you so called rebels stick by yer fed and don't have double standards :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0136-giggle:

expletive remove . Feds amalgamating ( spelling again :emoticon-0136-giggle: . ) we have clubs next door to each other and there is cvnts that would kill each other before sharing a room :emoticon-0136-giggle: . The Doo game will die before reconciliation. :emoticon-0136-giggle: . :peace-sign-258:

It seems everyone has their own wee agenda going on wich is so sad at the moment it's time we all remember it's only a Hobie and try and get to a happy medium really sit down and work a race route that benefits the doos first and a wee slice of the cake for everyone instead of east west & going with the national for 3 races my own agenda is to kill 2 birds with the one stone and go with the national east or west dosent bother me but am willing to compromise instead of 3 nationals races in the program wee could have 1 or 2

It seems everyone has their own wee agenda going on wich is so sad at the moment it's time we all remember it's only a Hobie and try and get to a happy medium really sit down and work a race route that benefits the doos first and a wee slice of the cake for everyone instead of east west & going with the national for 3 races my own agenda is to kill 2 birds with the one stone and go with the national east or west dosent bother me but am willing to compromise instead of 3 nationals races in the program wee could have 1 or 2

yuo must no gluw left Comprisming.

Totally understand your reply Tam . But when I started in the racing pigeon sport and big van Hannah took me under his wing :emoticon-0136-giggle: . He probably at that time had as many winners from 350-400 mls as any cvnt. But very few of these pigeons scored from over the water.. For me 1 or 2 is still too many and has killed the fed open races. Don't know about the fanciers that consistently time in birds from across the pond :emoticon-0136-giggle: . As I'm not one of them . But for me a bird has got to fly over the channel to be recognised as a national pigeon :)

Totally understand your reply Tam . But when I started in the racing pigeon sport and big van Hannah took me under his wing :emoticon-0136-giggle: . He probably at that time had as many winners from 350-400 mls as any cvnt. But very few of these pigeons scored from over the water.. For me 1 or 2 is still too many and has killed the fed open races. Don't know about the fanciers that consistently time in birds from across the pond :emoticon-0136-giggle: . As I'm not one of them . But for me a bird has got to fly over the channel to be recognised as a national pigeon :)

the fed still has its open races pools only so there's nothing changed there

I remember big Tommy sprint boy kicking up fk about me going with Lanarkshire through the LSC because their wasn't space on the transporter for non members. I stopped sending with Lanarkshire since then.Hope you so called rebels stick by yer fed and don't have double standards :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0136-giggle:

awwww poor me :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Guest mambo

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings John !! There are still processes to be worked through before anything is final.

Here here, with there being new race points added, and dates, Lanarkshire federation,under the SHU rulling will be granted,permition to rectify the race program to suit it member's

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings John !! There are still processes to be worked through before anything is final.

Wot happens John if wee all go to another meeting and vote the same race program that's on the card the now is it ever going to end you can please some of the people sometimes but can't please all the people all of the time

it does not matter were lanarkshire race from one bad race from east or west and we are crying our eyes out to go the other way no wonder there so much loses the birds dont know were there coming or going it may be the biggest fed in scotland but were a laughing stock so we are

Wot happens John if wee all go to another meeting and vote the same race program that's on the card the now is it ever going to end you can please some of the people sometimes but can't please all the people all of the time

I think that is a very unlikely outcome Tam, but the SHU will clear the waters one way or another.

I think that is a very unlikely outcome Tam, but the SHU will clear the waters one way or another.

John the west vote won easy now all yous are doing is getting all the ones that couldn't be arsed to go to the first meeting going to try and vote for the east i cant see that happening but to me all yous are doing is upsetting the fed you have your opinion which everyone is intiteled to but wots your reasone for this