Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must agree with derek ive lost far more birds on the east route and they never work back we are going to get hit no matter which route we go the best we can do is avoid the race points we get hit most and get together and sort the problem

Walter when I was racing down the west first 2 races only sent 6 then hundred mile we would start the rest away

must agree with derek ive lost far more birds on the east route and they never work back we are going to get hit no matter which route we go the best we can do is avoid the race points we get hit most and get together and sort the problem

Seemed to have a great team for the Gold cup this year after that East route last year if im not mistaken walter.

Edited by Paul Mac 31

That may well be the case Derek and I don't doubt you for a minute...but you are an exception tae the rule.

The difference between Glasgow fae Dunbar and us fae Longtown was day and night and the Only thing that could have caused the difference was the lib point/route.

Both convoys were in the baskets for approx same length of time, if anything Glasgow doos were in their motor longer, they also faced the same heat when racing so that canny be the cause.

Ye can be certain this year's birdage will be the Lowest on record for Lan Fed and it's because of the Incompetent program that was Forced onto us

Train down the east and you will see it for yourself Wakefield disaster ripon sh** Leicester sh** this year with old birds people finished after these 3 old bird races so it's happening everywhere mate

It to,was a disaster of a race point for old birds,we are now at the point of having 5,000 young birds left in total, if we carry on till next year,the yearling stage will be about 1,500 left at a guess the biggest problem next week is new doos once again in the mix with birds not schooled enough flagging their self up to percey look at us, not racing just meandering home, dead meat, and putting the fed in danger of further attacks

Appleby was far from it was the best race all year for returns

Train down the east and you will see it for yourself Wakefield disaster ripon sh** Leicester sh** this year with old birds people finished after these 3 old bird races so it's happening everywhere mate

Been there done it...build a great team in 2.5 seasons ...good route if selected right

Edited by Paul Mac 31

Seemed to have a great team for the Gold cup this year after that East route last year if im not mistaken walter.

yes but could have had a lot more paul i held back what i thought was my best birds did not send them over 180 miles just trained and flagged i drop most birds from the 180 to 260 miles on the east route and so do plenty others m8 ill race from any where thats safer for the birds if it was better returns from the east then id agree with you guys 100 percent but its just not the case im not saying the west is better but its not any worse for me but i prefer the west for keeping my birds on the correct line and also when we get a bad one birds still work back days or weeks later this does not happen racing the east route if there not on the loft next morning you never see them again thats my only reasons for thinking west is better for my birds jmo m8

yes but could have had a lot more paul i held back what i thought was my best birds did not send them over 180 miles just trained and flagged i drop most birds from the 180 to 260 miles on the east route and so do plenty others m8 ill race from any where thats safer for the birds if it was better returns from the east then id agree with you guys 100 percent but its just not the case im not saying the west is better but its not any worse for me but i prefer the west for keeping my birds on the correct line and also when we get a bad one birds still work back days or weeks later this does not happen racing the east route if there not on the loft next morning you never see them again thats my only reasons for thinking west is better for my birds jmo m8

Which you are very well entitled to.

My point was aired in my previous post ..if thats the line u need for nationals..and thats why people voted west ..

why are the same people training east for nationals... ? ( with other Feds may i add)

Massive condrediction in my eyes

Edited by Paul Mac 31

Which you are very well entitled to.

My point was aired in my previous post ..if thats the line u need for nationals..and thats why people voted west ..

why are the same people training east for nationals... ? ( with other Feds may i add)

Massive condrediction in my eyes

your right paul i think its crazy guys over here training birds from the east for national or fed racing was the reason i stopped training with the mid week club when they changed the training to dunbar i dont and never will train from the east hope you more birds home m8 atb

your right paul i think its crazy guys over here training birds from the east for national or fed racing was the reason i stopped training with the mid week club when they changed the training to dunbar i dont and never will train from the east hope you more birds home m8 atb

Though i dont agree with you walter , at least u can see my point. 21/35 here.

Hope they work in for us all.

That may well be the case Derek and I don't doubt you for a minute...but you are an exception tae the rule.

The difference between Glasgow fae Dunbar and us fae Longtown was day and night and the Only thing that could have caused the difference was the lib point/route.

Both convoys were in the baskets for approx same length of time, if anything Glasgow doos were in their motor longer, they also faced the same heat when racing so that canny be the cause.

Ye can be certain this year's birdage will be the Lowest on record for Lan Fed and it's because of the Incompetent program that was Forced onto us

Was it no voted in at the AGM John. Solway has had some great racing down the west for a few years long may it continue. Maybe perseverance may win the day.

I cant hold my tongue here lol. Some of the best national fliers in the west section fly east and train east. It makes no *expletive removed* odds, don't kid yersel. You say the west route, you don't fly the west route, you fly south east. Draw a line direct north of Annan and you end up in East Calder expletive remove.Pick the best racepoints and have 3 or 4 of them. I mentioned Catterick as being the best race point ive ever flown up to 150 miles and nobody took any heed. Ive sent to it maybe 11 or 12 times and NEVER lost a bird, old or young.BOP has murdered this sport and we say the same things every year, we can get it sorted in the one weekend if we wanted, job done. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: ps.Dal, you keep on about your west route because you want as many feds down there as possible to cover yer azz, but these boys are getting hammered from your loft to theirs.

I cant hold my tongue here lol. Some of the best national fliers in the west section fly east and train east. It makes no *expletive removed* odds, don't kid yersel. You say the west route, you don't fly the west route, you fly south east. Draw a line direct north of Annan and you end up in East Calder expletive remove.Pick the best racepoints and have 3 or 4 of them. I mentioned Catterick as being the best race point ive ever flown up to 150 miles and nobody took any heed. Ive sent to it maybe 11 or 12 times and NEVER lost a bird, old or young.BOP has murdered this sport and we say the same things every year, we can get it sorted in the one weekend if we wanted, job done. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: ps.Dal, you keep on about your west route because you want as many feds down there as possible to cover yer azz, but these boys are getting hammered from your loft to theirs.

Lol.Its an undisputed fact that solway have had good racing down the west side since they switched back from the east. Lanarkshire members will race what ever route they vote for at the AGM.....no pigeonbasics

Lol.Its an undisputed fact that solway have had good racing down the west side since they switched back from the east. Lanarkshire members will race what ever route they vote for at the AGM.....no pigeonbasics

A fox is an idiot tae you lol. Ever ran for Parliament Stevie lol.

A fox is an idiot tae you lol. Ever ran for Parliament Stevie lol.

Awe Derek you say the nicest things. Here's yin to think on.......i never seen the Lanarkshire birds on Monday....what route did they go?

the winning pigeons into the west will have run up the eden valley to gretna which will run up the west side of the pennines to the m74 , which will be west of brampton to gretna, that will be the winning line , most of the time the annan doo.s dogleg in from gretna, ask any annan guy they come back of the bypass which is north of annan,

Think Raymond white is going to collect all the Lanarkshire strays around Carlisle and Gretna area and lib them up on his way to Edinburgh the morra

yes was down there today and picked up lanarkshire y/birds only had one person contact me for them, i give them to jim wilkinson tonight and he take them back into lanarkshire

the winning pigeons into the west will have run up the eden valley to gretna which will run up the west side of the pennines to the m74 , which will be west of brampton to gretna, that will be the winning line , most of the time the annan doo.s dogleg in from gretna, ask any annan guy they come back of the bypass which is north of annan,

Mines must not know that route,,,due East,