George Baird

Kyleakin Lofts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done George

Red Alert is a Cracker

He's quite unlucky this cock tbh... 1st year as a yearling from the bad toss I spoke about he came home with 2 snapped end flights... I got him fixed bt a show man with a needle and some flights and sent him the week later he came home with the flights pointing to the sky so he got put by...and bred some handy babies...the next year i was jst going to breed from him and took 2 from him and hayleys comet

One week into the season stupidly I thought bugger it your racing...trained him up he had a couple of short races then went missing for a week returning with a hole in his chest... come the comeback races he was bouncing so sent him to otterburn with some money on him...he lifted the pools in the club and a position... he is the weirdest pigeon in the loft.... I have a peep hole I look thru to see if everything is ok withoot disturbing them...every time I look thru he has choosen another box or perching on the feeder or somewhere else bt I have yet to see him fighting with any other pigeon lol here is a pic or him and his son

post-11043-14832194279959_thumb.jpg

post-11043-14832194364761_thumb.jpg

Edited by geordie1234