Well Done Bluetooner

Blue Chequer Pied

Massive well done to our friend and fellow member Stuart Maskame on winning the National from all the members of the North of Scotland fed. Stuart you are a credit to our fed and this could not have happened to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Well done and hearty congratulations from us all.

Paul.

That is quite possibly the Best Post i have Ever read, WELL DONE to all of you guys for being so supporting and complimentary of your fellow fancier, great to see it's still going around. emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Of course a HUGE WELL DONE to Maskame & Mackie on an outstanding result. emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is quite possibly the Best Post i have Ever read, WELL DONE to all of you guys for being so supporting and complimentary of your fellow fancier, great to see it's still going around. emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Of course a HUGE WELL DONE to Maskame & Mackie on an outstanding result. emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Your right John, they are a cracking bunch of lads up there, the way it should be. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Fit can I say Stuart ? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT !! A Massive well done Pal ! Ye more than deserve it ! I will always remember when we were young loons in the early 80's out at Burnside farm where ye used ti keep the doo's wi Ewan Findlay and we used ti sit a dream of competing in a National race one day !! Noo yiv Actualy WON een !! :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Massive well done to our friend and fellow member Stuart Maskame on winning the National from all the members of the North of Scotland fed. Stuart you are a credit to our fed and this could not have happened to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Well done and hearty congratulations from us all.

Paul.

Could,nt of happened to a more enthusastic and more deserving fanceir . A credit to the Peterhead club and the north of scotland fed and i for 1 will be through to peterhead this weekend to shake his hand well done pal .Robbie Doo

Thanks to all for the congratulations!! They really mean a lot to me.

I have decided to name my wee hen "Poppy" for obvious reasons!

Thanks again.

On call from tonight until next Thursday then its a case of hide the bacardi bottles am goin on the rampage😆ðŸ»