Snfc Region Changes

Guest stb-

So if it changes to 28ml sections,do we then change to 14ml sections next year to make it fairer and then 7mls the year after because someone hasnt managed a section win yet, it could go on forever. Phil Lynch needs to take a long hard look at himself, woudnt listen to his committee, well I for one wont be on his committee next year if he is in charge.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have spoken to 3 nat members today and if this goes through they could be out the snfc.

I will fly no matter what it is but think this needs looking into a lot better and over longer, but the so called map we got through the post is so poor and the membership deserve better.

just when we need a steady ship up pops another iceberg.

And why do we need £100,000 in the bank ,my club have something like £6000 the fed £10,000 what the hell is all this money for always thought pigeon racing was ment to be non profit making.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Have spoken to 3 nat members today and if this goes through they could be out the snfc.

I will fly no matter what it is but think this needs looking into a lot better and over longer, but the so called map we got through the post is so poor and the membership deserve better.

just when we need a steady ship up pops another iceberg.

And why do we need £100,000 in the bank ,my club have something like £6000 the fed £10,000 what the hell is all this money for always thought pigeon racing was ment to be non profit making.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

I think you will see most of section E leave if it goes through mate.

So if it changes to 28ml sections,do we then change to 14ml sections next year to make it fairer and then 7mls the year after because someone hasnt managed a section win yet, it could go on forever. Phil Lynch needs to take a long hard look at himself, woudnt listen to his committee, well I for one wont be on his committee next year if he is in charge.

I find it strange that Phil Lynch puts this to the committee and gets no backers but still wants to put it to the members at the AGM mental...But this is the doo game we are talking about here and as i read earlier if it gets passed the only winner will be the SNRPC in my opinion...

you havin a laff derek ill end up in sect d and im in kirkintilloch :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

rab no ones section position changes with this proposal if your in E or F the now you would still be in these sections,the proposal is to add 2 new regions which could possibly mean that fanciers of the central fed that stay east of the forth road bridge could possibly be in the proposed mid east region but they'll still be in section D as will i but i would be in the mid west region

I find it strange that Phil Lynch puts this to the committee and gets no backers but still wants to put it to the members at the AGM mental...But this is the doo game we are talking about here and as i read earlier if it gets passed the only winner will be the SNRPC in my opinion...

i dont find it strange Alf big Phil has banged on about this for years,plenty of guys on PB who will vote for this change!!!!this will suit a few fanciers but on the whole will do the SNFC more harm than good. :mad:oh imo. :o

jjohn we will race against anybody and loft position doesnt bother me

Derek, come on now.Thats a crazy statement fae you.expletive remove The guys in Edinburgh arent even wanting to fly/pool against Eyemouth fanciers.You say you would race against anybody and loft position is nothing, would ye pool in the yb national against Eyemouth.lol

Derek, come on now.Thats a crazy statement fae you.expletive remove The guys in Edinburgh arent even wanting to fly/pool against Eyemouth fanciers.You say you would race against anybody and loft position is nothing, would ye pool in the yb national against Eyemouth.lol

naw am skint now a meant in our area derek relax am jokin here av got tablets to cool u down