Snfc Region Changes

Guest stb-

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth, same with this, completely accurate, nowadays it's very hard getting an entry from the guys in Ayrshire so putting them in a section with guys from Lanarkshire / Dunbartonshire will only make things worse.

davie go and look at results with glasses on before posting and beleiving myths that ayrshire are hard done buy .

this is the nat results for last 3 years not many dumbarton doos won it

or north lan so the sect thing being done to help the ayrshire and renfrew boys is mince

i dont think they need many to help them .

bovingdon 1st sect f 2nd open ardrosan

2nd sect f 8th open seamill

eastbourne 1st sect f kirkintilloch

reims 1st sect f irvine

ypres 1st sect f 123 open johnstone

bourges 1st sect f 8th open johnston

clermont 1st sect f 120th open johnston

yb nat 1st 2nd and 3rd sect f paisley renfrewshire

marlbourgh 1st sect f 17th open irvine

2nd sect f 18th open galston

eastbourne 1st sect f 254 open johnston

messac 1st sect f 17thopen thornliebank

2nd sect f 18th open dalry

3rd sect f 29th open ayr

ypres 1st sect f 19th open jonston

tours 1st sect f 56 open drumchapel

clermont

1st sect f lenzie

2nd sect f patna

yb nat 1st sect f largs

chelt 1st sect f 35 open neilston

2nd sect f 36 open johnston

maidston 1st sect f ayr

alencon 1st sect f 39th open johnston

ypres 1st sect f 18th open ayr

2nd sect f 19th open mossblown

niort none sent

clermont 1st sect f port glasgow

yb nat 1st sec f largs

also remember there are not many birds sent from there but there results are more than good

16 TIMES OUT OF 18 RACES GOOD GOING ANYWHERE

Edited by stb-

davie go and look at results with glasses on before posting and beleiving myths that ayrshire are hard done buy .

or north lan so the sect thing being done to help the ayrshire and renfrew boys is mince

reims 1st sect f irvine

2nd sect f 8th open galston

3rd sect f 29th open ayr

clermont

1st sect f lenzie

2nd sect f patna

yb nat 1st sect f largs

maidston 1st sect f ayr

niort none sent

yb nat 1st sec f largs

also remember there are not many birds sent from there but there results are more than good

Rab, it's you who needs the specs, I wrote DuNbartonshire which takes in Kirkintilloch ( where you live ) Milton of Camsie etc, DuMbarton as per your quote is a completely different place, don't get your point regards North Lanarkshire as its not in sect F

Rab, it's you who needs the specs, I wrote DuNbartonshire which takes in Kirkintilloch ( where you live ) Milton of Camsie etc, DuMbarton as per your quote is a completely different place, don't get your point regards North Lanarkshire as its not in sect F

davy not sure what your point is im in sect f in kirkintilloch just now

most are in sect f apart from a few in sect e , i dont understand where you are comming from saying that milton and kirkie have an advantage over ayrshire as by the results they clearly have dominated the f sect

only 1 win this side from 18 races last 3 yrs the region change is supposed to help the guys further west but as they have won most i dont see how this adds up .

yip theres guys in north lanarkshire in sect f aswell sorry meant to put east dumbarton :emoticon-0167-beer:

Edited by stb-

reims 1st sect f irvine

2nd sect f 8th open galston

3rd sect f 29th open ayr

clermont

1st sect f lenzie

2nd sect f patna

yb nat 1st sect f largs

maidston 1st sect f ayr

niort none sent

yb nat 1st sec f largs

good reading

davy not sure what your point is im in sect f in kirkintilloch just now

most are in sect f apart from a few in sect e , i dont understand where you are comming from saying that milton and kirkie have an advantage over ayrshire as by the results they clearly have dominated the f sect

only 1 win this side from 18 races last 3 yrs the region change is supposed to help the guys further west but as they have won most i dont see how this adds up .

yip theres guys in north lanarkshire in sect f aswell sorry meant to put east dumbarton :emoticon-0167-beer:

Rab, got your PM, this is the first chance I've had to reply to this and your posts, there is lots I could write but as time is limited I will keep this brief, if I were in sect F which I am not then I would be more than happy to take my chances in Blantyre or for that matter in Kirkintilloch against the guys located especially in Ayrshire.

All the best for 2013

Davie

The proposal and venue suggest that the main ‘target audience’ is the fanciers in Falkirk, Stirling and their surrounding areas.

I’ve heard the speech about the injustice faced by the members in these locations having to pool in their region against fanciers racing into the Far East.

1) Seeing as the sections A,B,C,D,E,F and G are to remain untouched and the SNFC diplomas are only based on positions in these categories and of course open positions won, is the only real cause for change the area we’d have to pool against??

There was a SNFC race this year where a fancier in the NW fed won close to £2000 and a race 4 years ago where another loft in the fed won roughly the same sum.

A race three years ago where a central fed fancier won £1100 and a NW loft won £1500(10 hours behind the first two nominated birds in Lanarkshire) etc etc

2) Would it be possible for fanciers in the NW fed who perhaps have a couple of doos on the stoat and put a few extra Xs on the sheet to win similar sums racing into a region in which many of the lofts, who beat our area as often as we beat theirs, will lay off the pools should the motion be carried or even worst not send at all??

If the answer to question 1 is yes and the answer to question 2 is no, are there any other benefits of the change to fanciers in Stirling, Falkirk and their surrounding areas??

I don’t know the answers, but it’s just something to think about for fanciers who may end up shooting themselves in the feet.

Rab, got your PM, this is the first chance I've had to reply to this and your posts, there is lots I could write but as time is limited I will keep this brief, if I were in sect F which I am not then I would be more than happy to take my chances in Blantyre or for that matter in Kirkintilloch against the guys located especially in Ayrshire.

All the best for 2013

Davie

Well leave it at that Davie thats not the point im tying to make ,

if it had been about making a new west region for ayrshire to pool in or win etc the line would have been west of glasgow now its putting a whole load of sect e guys in with them aswell in the new region . It should have been made for sect f members west of glasgow if it was to help but where its been drawn it dont make a jot of a difference really

and is only about making a new region to suit a certain area end of .

The boys in the far west do great just now and have to be applauded for some of there perfomaces over the years ,Do you think the new region will make them have better open positions . The ones it will really affect are lan and mid fed who will now have a region which starts at the east side of section d . Im in sect f at the moment but would not bother if i was in sect e either but if its about helping the westerly loft draw a line cutting out all sect e and f loft this side of the kinston bridge , either that or leave well alone

no big Phils the man Bob and a very good figurehead for the national unfortunately imo he is way off the mark with the above nonsense. :( :( :(

2nd fiasco of the year john 1st inland comes to mind aswell .

to me looking in to this i think all the guys in the lanarkshire some at kirky cumbernauld, and Broxburn armadale, that fly the national better get it sorted or you will never see your bird get a silver or a gold award card they will be as rare as hens teeth no mater how hard you try trust me can you imagine all the time and effort put in when it will be near imposable to win anything you are better keeping the devil you have, than the devil you dont know, that will wreck your national

Well leave it at that Davie thats not the point im tying to make ,

if it had been about making a new west region for ayrshire to pool in or win etc the line would have been west of glasgow now its putting a whole load of sect e guys in with them aswell in the new region . It should have been made for sect f members west of glasgow if it was to help but where its been drawn it dont make a jot of a difference really

and is only about making a new region to suit a certain area end of .

The boys in the far west do great just now and have to be applauded for some of there perfomaces over the years ,Do you think the new region will make them have better open positions . The ones it will really affect are lan and mid fed who will now have a region which starts at the east side of section d . Im in sect f at the moment but would not bother if i was in sect e either but if its about helping the westerly loft draw a line cutting out all sect e and f loft this side of the kinston bridge , either that or leave well alone

2nd fiasco of the year john 1st inland comes to mind aswell .

Rab, i have just come in and read your latest post, you and I have been at cross purposes somewhere as what you have just written is exactly what I have also been thinking, I know that this proposal was not intended to help the guys in the far west ( sect F ) , if this were adopted then putting them into region where if they wanted to pool in it then they would be forced to pool against lofts in sect E will only stop them pooling or possibly discourage them from sending at all, that was my original point. I also agree that this proposal is designed by and large for the benefit of only one geographical area, that's why I'm dead against it and really hope it does not get through, better to leave things as they are at present.

Rab, i have just come in and read your latest post, you and I have been at cross purposes somewhere as what you have just written is exactly what I have also been thinking, I know that this proposal was not intended to help the guys in the far west ( sect F ) , if this were adopted then putting them into region where if they wanted to pool in it then they would be forced to pool against lofts in sect E will only stop them pooling or possibly discourage them from sending at all, that was my original point. I also agree that this proposal is designed by and large for the benefit of only one geographical area, that's why I'm dead against it and really hope it does not get through, better to leave things as they are at present.

Spot on booth on the same line now :emoticon-0167-beer:

IMO you are also correct regards the first inland national last season, a fiasco followed by a cover up which I also hope is addressed at the AGM

Theres an irony with this proposal by Mr Lynch.Myself and Hoody fly in section E in spite of being surrounded with guys in section F. With the new boundaries, we are put in the WEST REGION while the others that fly in section F around us will be in the MID WEST REGION. :lol: :lol: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

IMO you are also correct regards the first inland national last season, a fiasco followed by a cover up which I also hope is addressed at the AGM

SEEMS A HISTORY OV COVER UPS AND OTHER FIASCO,S TAKING PLACE.SACK THE BOARD. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Theres an irony with this proposal by Mr Lynch.Myself and Hoody fly in section E in spite of being surrounded with guys in section F. With the new boundaries, we are put in the WEST REGION while the others that fly in section F around us will be in the MID WEST REGION. :lol: :lol: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Del, I'm not sure looking at the proposed boundary line how this would pan out for myself, but if you look at the line it runs straight through the middle of Blantyre and then extends north straight through the middle of Kirkintilloch so we are in a similar position, all lofts would remain in sect E but some would now be in the West region with remainder being in the Mid west region.

Alot of truth in that statement Vinnie

AND WOULD YOU INTRODUCE THE ANY UNION RULE TO ALLOW THE TRUE LONG DISTANCE FANCIERS OV SCOTLAND COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER REGARDLESS OF POLITICS RATHER THAN BOTH NATIONALS BE WEAKENED OR NO NATIONAL TBH.??????????????????????

Del, I'm not sure looking at the proposed boundary line how this would pan out for myself, but if you look at the line it runs straight through the middle of Blantyre and then extends north straight through the middle of Kirkintilloch so we are in a similar position, all lofts would remain in sect E but some would now be in the West region with remainder being in the Mid west region.

Your in the mid west Davy, East Kilbride is in the west.