Returns From Clermont

sapper756

Ah, the place where the sun always shines Steven :D

You've had a great national campaign pal, who was first in the Fechan

Uncle Jim ,mate. Wee john next and that was it . Got yin this morn but wee bit disappointed. Wot u mate?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this seems to be the norm now. some with great returns and others struggling. and the worst thing is very few seem to be working back this year

I've had 3 back in the last 4 days from the Andrezel race 2 weeks ago - where they were let up near thunderstorms, all hens - so there's always hope of late returns

this seems to be the norm now. some with great returns and others struggling. and the worst thing is very few seem to be working back this year

My goal this year was to fly the SNFC programme entering a small team in each race and get a bird on every result. I sent from a pool of 13 birds to the 6 races and dropped 8 of them, half of those in Bovingdon, the first race, and another 1 in the second race Eastbourne, so the Inland Nationals cost me 5 birds and I didn’t get a time in from Eastbourne (or Bourges). Of the 13 that I started with, only 3 had been across the water before, and I dropped 2 of them, 1 in Reims and 1 in Bourges. I didn’t expect that, and nothing has worked back (yet) but I am still hoping.

My goal this year was to fly the SNFC programme entering a small team in each race and get a bird on every result. I sent from a pool of 13 birds to the 6 races and dropped 8 of them, half of those in Bovingdon, the first race, and another 1 in the second race Eastbourne, so the Inland Nationals cost me 5 birds and I didn’t get a time in from Eastbourne (or Bourges). Of the 13 that I started with, only 3 had been across the water before, and I dropped 2 of them, 1 in Reims and 1 in Bourges. I didn’t expect that, and nothing has worked back (yet) but I am still hoping.

you had a good season was that you timing in from clermont 05.48 in laurieston

you had a good season was that you timing in from clermont 05.48 in laurieston

Yes. Couldn't get it on basics, the site was down, so really hadn't a scoobie how the race was going that morning.

cheers lads he's a son of the pied cock that was 41st reims this year so i am glad to see him just proves he's a stayer like his sire and made a mistake but kept at it till he got home :)

you might be ready to give the "BROXBURN BULLET"a wee run next year. :D:);)

Well done martin. I got 2/4 one I'm waitin on is hen that won section last year from falaise being 21st open. She was 141 open Eastbourne this year and also 4 good federation positions. Still hope to get her

Well done martin. I got 2/4 one I'm waitin on is hen that won section last year from falaise being 21st open. She was 141 open Eastbourne this year and also 4 good federation positions. Still hope to get her

GOOD LUCK I HOPE SHE TURNS UP FOR YOU AS SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A GOOD PIGEON ;)

ALL THE BEST ALAN

2 out of 2 first time been across the water for years only started racing again three years ago. one at 8 am and other at 9 43 am sunday well chuffed . eddie mann flys in our club he had 5 out of 6 in clock before 10am on sunday

well done m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif