New Season

yeboah

Each year will be loads worse

Peregrine pair was in village yesterday!

I’m already 2 hens down in the 10-12 days since letting out

(One of the hens was yours sadly Mick)

Not good news Brian

My mate Kenny is 3 down also

Just got the blue pied down and in

I got hit on Friday,had the birds out and it came out of nowhere going like the clappers after a bird, didn't know whether it got it or not,then I heard a shuffle and saw it with a bird, it let it go as i ran over, bird injured around the neck,it was a hen sparrow hawk

got hit today fifer small hen sparrow hawk bird was in some mess the hawk was determand to try get away with the bird but was to big to lift it

The fancier who started this thread has nothing to learn about the effects of predators on Pigeons around lofts.Like all the rest of us I am sure he is aware of the possible solutions but we are also aware of the constant vigilance of the hawk aficionados around here.As he says "nothing changes".

The fancier who started this thread has nothing to learn about the effects of predators on Pigeons around lofts.Like all the rest of us I am sure he is aware of the possible solutions but we are also aware of the constant vigilance of the hawk aficionados around here.As he says "nothing changes".

Great Post

No offence taken as the situation is now well beyond anyone's control

One of the best trained yb fanciers by a mile in our fed ended up with 6% last season after 6 races

Outcome for 2019 watch this space

"Nothing Changes "

Great Post

One of the best trained yb fanciers by a mile in our fed ended up with 6% last season after 6 races

"Nothing Changes "

Mike, if you refer to me no offence was intended and I apologise if it appeared otherwise.

My comment was addressed to the fancy in general not a specific area or fancier.

As an additional comment Roland's comment was a great post as it suggested a source of "carrier pigeons" I had never considered before.

Great Post

"Nothing Changes "

i hope the whole of lanarkshire is reading this post west is best my arsx remember yer lofts are full anow :drinking-coffee-200:

got hit today fifer small hen sparrow hawk bird was in some mess the hawk was determand to try get away with the bird but was to big to lift it

2year old hen killed yesterday, lassie along the road had gone to the bother of finding out who it belonged to and brought me the remains, half eaten and head off, looks like peregrine.

Mike, if you refer to me no offence was intended and I apologise if it appeared otherwise.

My comment was addressed to the fancy in general not a specific area or fancier.

As an additional comment Roland's comment was a great post as it suggested a source of "carrier pigeons" I had never considered before.

No offence taken my friend

Atb for this season

i hope the whole of lanarkshire is reading this post west is best my arsx remember yer lofts are full anow :drinking-coffee-200:

It's the youngbirds Tommy has been same for loads years now

All feds are the same if they put distance on programme regardless of route

Some feds now choose to stick about the 100 miles each to there own

Atb Mick

Edited by yeboah

It's the youngbirds Tommy has been same for loads years now

All feds are the same if they put distance on programme regardless of route

Some feds now choose to stick about the 100 miles each to there own

Atb Mick

Solway had many races from 50 miles....in fact if you were on the trainer transporter you would have been 50miles 6 times....losses were murder