Snrpc Troyes

blue pied

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And 2 / 2 from the SNRPC previous Reims race too :emoticon-0137-clapping:

I was talking to him on Thursday at our club feeding, he timed the mother of the yb he gave me 2 years ago, I said to him good luck for the coming race, then he gets his 2 the day. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Guid doo man though.

Well the light is going doubtful we will see anything tonight so it's an early morning with crossed fingers I hope my doos are sitting on the milk float lol this is what it's all about no negativity or moaning just enjoying watching and hoping you get one nothing beets it lol

well said m8 hope you get an early one

Just looked at result firstly well done my old pal jim benvie ,secondly unbelievable that 56 birds away and you look at result from these top pigeon men , Jim benvie 3away 2 home , Les Mackay 4 away 4 home , c.dinsdale 3 away 3home ,Dave burns 3away 2home John proctor 5away 4home Peter keogh 1away 1home wullie Watson 2away 1home , that' to me is amazing at near 600 miles and a very small amount of birds ? CLASS guys just class .

Just looked at result firstly well done my old pal jim benvie ,secondly unbelievable that 56 birds away and you look at result from these top pigeon men , Jim benvie 3away 2 home , Les Mackay 4 away 4 home , c.dinsdale 3 away 3home ,Dave burns 3away 2home John proctor 5away 4home Peter keogh 1away 1home wullie Watson 2away 1home , that' to me is amazing at near 600 miles and a very small amount of birds ? CLASS guys just class .

Think it says a lot for the SNRPC and their continued line of flight at the same lib points :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Im sure the SNRPC will have a few new members next year

Amazing that 17 of the 20 birds timed are in section C and only one each in B, D & E. Does anyone know the entry from each section

Harry maid ment posted up that there were 31 away from sect c marking so 25 between the others ".

That's outstanding Stuart ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Excellence!! :)