Eastbourne S.n.f.c

blaz

Met office Heavy rain..yellow weather warning for London and the south east....Friday19.00 through to Saturday 12.00

I'm working in sevenoaks 45miles north of Eastbourne, I was out at a pub on Fri nite (lobster catch) and it was thunder and lightning from 22.45 till 00.30 it was fresh but the rain has moved on. It wasn't as warm Fri as it has been the previous days.

Good luck the Morra everyone. The quicker we eradicate the peons from this great sport the better.

A total joke that the mighty Lanarkshire fed can get across the channel but the snfc can't!!! I thought that it was the channel races race that the snfc strived for! but I must be wrong.

Something stinks in my opinion.

GOOD NUMBERS AWAY HOPE FOR A GOOD RACE

Worst sect e entry for a long time.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe scared the water parted for lanarkshire and drowned the snfc when it closed on them LOL WHATEVER both clubs have a great race and up and onwards to doo men

To much east in the wind wasting till the wind turns to the west :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Barkston Ash Fed at Eastbourne up at 6-30am west turning south west wind but the snfc says mist at race point

our national is turning into a lying club president needs tae resign in my eyes never turned up at SHU appeal meeting shambolic handling of ypres race :animatedpigeons:

To be honest I didn't think they would go up early as the bad weather is moving north so ,if it was me I would have waited till around 10 so the birds wouldn't catch up way the crap weather . Bucketing here at moment and strong east wind .

To be honest I didn't think they would go up early as the bad weather is moving north so ,if it was me I would have waited till around 10 so the birds wouldn't catch up way the crap weather . Bucketing here at moment and strong east wind .

Correct Stuart but why the *expletive removed* they say mist at racepoint tell the members the truth

Correct Stuart but why the *expletive removed* they say mist at racepoint tell the members the truth

Check yer facts, the liberation site is close to the water, NOT the city centre where the camera is. But then the same few guys that are on here every week there's a National race are at the stirring again, mare need tae get a life.

Personally couldnae gie two hoots about the Lanarkshire Fed but still hope they get good racing and returns. I suppose I could go on about some o the crap that goes on in that fed but won't waste ma time since the majority o them cannae agree amongst themselves what the colour o sh!te is ;)

Eastbourne

The birds were liberated from Eastbourne at 10:15 into a west south-west wind, they cleared the liberation site in one batch in a north-east direction. As usual, remember to phone the lib-line with early arrivals - good luck! 455 members sent 2494 birds - Section A: 136; Section B: 699; Section C: 561; Section D: 275; Section E: 398; Section F:153; Section G: 272