blaz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jamsie

There will be plenty doos up north today the S.N.F.C have got it absolutely spot on and i will stand by that.

I count 2 into the north last night ????

Guest Jamsie

We got every opportunity with the late lib :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

only someone in the south / central belt could think it was fair :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd:

My point Exactly, you boys up north were timed out of it. Shocking disregard for the birds or fanciers.

My point Exactly, you boys up north were timed out of it. Shocking disregard for the birds or fanciers.

Do you honestly think they're purposely holding them back to shut the north boys out of it

YES to much of a coincidence for it to happen year on year :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

The latest old bird race liberation last year was 7.45 at alencon the rest were before 6.30, Do you think the race controllers and convoyors want to be hangin about any longer than they need to.

The latest old bird race liberation last year was 7.45 at alencon the rest were before 6.30, Do you think the race controllers and convoyors want to be hangin about any longer than they need to.

You are picking the ones that suit you :rolleyes:

Alencon this year should have been mid day lib not mid morning but the last time they had a mid day lib it was won in Peterhead

I had the pleasure of veryfing the bird

Why can other orginasations liberate earlier

I agree every bird should have the same chance but what you're sayin Is if it's fine to liberate say 9.30 or earlier don't liberate but wait till mid day when weather could close in and you could be there for days after that. You have to go at the earliest opportunity surely, I just think the race controllers and convoyors are slated at every turn when I believe they have the fanciers and birds interests at heart.

Its the same in every fed or organisation you always get the numptys that think they know better but ask them tohave a go at doing it the reply you get naw am no wantin the job these guys should step up to the mark or shut up the guys that take these jobs on try to do it to the bestof there ability if you want to criticise then you should be prepared to put your ass on the chair and have a go its going to end up nobody will do the jobs because of the ass holes so at the agms put your hands up but that wont happen for fear they will be criticised some havne got a clue what is involved