Snfc Egm

Ahem,! What outburst was that then ?. You appear to be posting negatively regarding those who would wish clarity which was not forthcoming at the AGM from any officials.

Doubt am no the only one that's blind then B)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem,! What outburst was that then ?. You appear to be posting negatively regarding those who would wish clarity which was not forthcoming at the AGM from any officials.

I'll refer you to IB's post. It's amazing what you hear when you sit and listen ;)

I'll refer you to IB's post. It's amazing what you hear when you sit and listen ;)

Yes you are correct SIT,SEE and HEAR.. I know what I did not "HEAR" and that was the explanation from Mr Garven regarding letter not being sent and I am "SEEING" Mr Brown's post which states their was a decision made NOT TO after the Management Committee agreed to. I was also "SITTING" with my glasses on and both my digital hearing aids in.

Yes you are correct SIT,SEE and HEAR.. I know what I did not "HEAR" and that was the explanation from Mr Garven regarding letter not being sent and I am "SEEING" Mr Brown's post which states their was a decision made NOT TO after the Management Committee agreed to. I was also "SITTING" with my glasses on and both my digital hearing aids in.

I'll maybe have to get a loan of your hearing aid in that case as I never heard anyone asking Mr Garven for an explanation. In saying that there was a bit of mayhem going on along from me so maybe I missed seeing that

Wot the fook are we pissin about trying to decide of somebody sent a letter tae a minority club?

What is the state of play with the new president of the club?

weel all a would say to that is if the simple democraticaly agreed instructions cant be carried oot theres no much hope for any serious stuff to be sorted . jmo

weel all a would say to that is if the simple democraticaly agreed instructions cant be carried oot theres no much hope for any serious stuff to be sorted . jmo

Robert. Joint convoying is a pluke on the face compared wae somebody being called a cheat and and/or somebody manipulating a situation? ?

I sent a pm to naedoos on here to see how far apart we were? Answer is we aint

Robert. Joint convoying is a pluke on the face compared wae somebody being called a cheat and and/or somebody manipulating a situation? ?

I sent a pm to naedoos on here to see how far apart we were? Answer is we aint

what im saying is if they canny deal way the easy stuff ie a letter expletive remove how can they deal way anything more serious . Egm full investigation required and no by anyone envolved in anything .jmo

what im saying is if they canny deal way the easy stuff ie a letter expletive remove how can they deal way anything more serious . Egm full investigation required and no by anyone envolved in anything .jmo

Deffo. Fookin easy

Right just posting what a lot May be thinking,if this is not dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion will most off the West section that currently are sole members off the SNFC leave in protest and join the SNRPC.

Right just posting what a lot May be thinking,if this is not dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion will most off the West section that currently are sole members off the SNFC leave in protest and join the SNRPC.

Aye right lol

Edited by THE FIFER
edited the post quoted to is original,

think thats a backward step tbo

Just a question, do you ever have anything good to say regarding the SNFC or do you just keep the good stuff (if any) for your beloved SNRPC?

Just a question, do you ever have anything good to say regarding the SNFC or do you just keep the good stuff (if any) for your beloved SNRPC?

I've not said anything bad about the SNFC and a member of both clubs.this is a forum so debate is what it's founded on or are we only allowed to asked questions that you deem suitable.