Snfc Egm

So what exactly are the new revelations Tiger,??????

vince it should be the RIGHT of all members 2 be treated the same FACT this did not happen FACT i do not wish 2 take sides on here but we should be all equals this did not happen fact ,i would think this would be breaking the law this just my opinion but may seek futher addvice

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have got to say ...this is better than eastenders...pmsl :emoticon-0136-giggle:

but also frustrating

if i was a member of the SNFC i would want the EGM and clear all the chite up....im actually embarrassed by posting this.

The best long distance club in the history of Britain is in turmoil and the world is laughing at ye. GET IT SORTED

Mick

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THIS STARTED OF ABOUT YPRES NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT ON THE OFICIALS OF THE SNFC

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT THIS WAS TAKEN OF THE SIGHT THE SAME AS THE OTHERS ITS GETING BEYOND A JOKE SOME PEOPLE

THAT ARE COMENTING ON HEAR ARE NOT IN THE SNFC

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THIS STARTED OF ABOUT YPRES NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT ON THE OFICIALS OF THE SNFC

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT THIS WAS TAKEN OF THE SIGHT THE SAME AS THE OTHERS ITS GETING BEYOND A JOKE SOME PEOPLE

emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Im in the snfc,and in my opinion they must have EGM,to get all the answers out to the members.

As it stands just now this club could be doomed only my opinion.

AS FAR AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD THER WAS A COMMITTEE MEETING ABOUT THE YPRES RACE SO WHY ANOTHER ONE TO SUIT PEOPLE ON HEAR

Sorry whitty but there were/still unresolved issues surrounding that race , so to me yes it still needs an investigation/EGM whatever to sort it out . Reading all the posts in this thread seems to be an east /west split in opinion .with the odd exception .

Guest Hey Presto

Well said Austin sour grapes

WELL HOTROD AS I AM NOT ON THE COMMITTEE AND WASNT AT IT BUT I TAKE IT THAT IT WAS DELT WITH AT THAT MEETING

UNLESS YOU WERE AT IT AND NO MORE THAN ME YOUR ONLY LISTNING TO WHATS ON HEAR AS I SAID BEFORE WHY WAIT 6MONTHS TO BRING IT UP ? THAT AS HAY PRESTO SAY SUR GRAPES I THINK

AS FAR AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD THER WAS A COMMITTEE MEETING ABOUT THE YPRES RACE SO WHY ANOTHER ONE TO SUIT PEOPLE ON HEAR

Reading through the post it looks to me like its the fallout from the mishandling of the Ypres Saga . So you were told there was a meeting what was the outcome of it and where was the notification to the member of this . The ones with nothing to hide would welcome an EGM or investigation woul they not ??