Snfc Egm

WELL HOTROD AS I AM NOT ON THE COMMITTEE AND WASNT AT IT BUT I TAKE IT THAT IT WAS DELT WITH AT THAT MEETING

UNLESS YOU WERE AT IT AND NO MORE THAN ME YOUR ONLY LISTNING TO WHATS ON HEAR AS I SAID BEFORE WHY WAIT 6MONTHS TO BRING IT UP ? THAT AS HAY PRESTO SAY SUR GRAPES I THINK

Because it took to the agm for the question to be asked !! as you say nothing of the meeting had been published and an outcome only hear say to most ..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL HOTROD AS I AM NOT ON THE COMMITTEE AND WASNT AT IT BUT I TAKE IT THAT IT WAS DELT WITH AT THAT MEETING

UNLESS YOU WERE AT IT AND NO MORE THAN ME YOUR ONLY LISTNING TO WHATS ON HEAR AS I SAID BEFORE WHY WAIT 6MONTHS TO BRING IT UP ? THAT AS HAY PRESTO SAY SUR GRAPES I THINK

Absolutely no sour grapes mate from me , I sat at back of hall at AGM couldn't hear a thing that was said I new nothing about what happened at Ypres, prob the same as most members ,then I learned from mr rankins statement of what happened on pigeon basics ,and was shocked to say the least . Yes there is always two sides to every story , but on reading that I do think there needs to be a meeting to clear the air at least .

A report on the Ypres incident is on the SNFC web site and explains the investigationi into the events at the marking station with no fingers pointed at anyone so don't see what all the fuss is about.

clerical error ? dosent seem to address the 2 issues posted imo and like most only aware of what is supposed to have happend by the 2 posts on hear .

clerical error ? dosent seem to address the 2 issues posted imo and like most only aware of what is supposed to have happend by the 2 posts on hear .

Do you get an official warning into your future behaviour for a clerical error?

Can see the snrpc boys rubbing their hands at all the membership money thatll be soon rolling in :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Who?

I think this has more than run its course and all going well off topic, it was put up for names for a EGM, most post are off topic so will leave it on but lock it the member who put this thread up gave a phone number for contact so you can do this.