Snfc Egm

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off subject, but I have just taken over as a fed sec and have already issued a newsletter to the club secs to keep them and, through them, their members informed of progress. Now I have all the members details the next newsletter will hopefully be sent direct. Cost will be the only preclusion for this, so it may happen via the secs again, but if I have enough email addresses, then that method is extremely cost effective. I also hope to be given permission for a FB group to use this means for communication, albeit without the chat, just the Committee and secs allowed to post, this to keep the members informed. :)

should all members of the nat be treated the same ? as equals ?

Of course they should be tiger, but then again there's a lot of common sense lacking at the top of the tree these days! That's another reason the sport is going backwards, no proper leadership with some good long term plans. ;)

Of course they should be tiger, but then again there's a lot of common sense lacking at the top of the tree these days! That's another reason the sport is going backwards, no proper leadership with some good long term plans. ;)

I believe there are some excellent leaders within the ranks however they are not wanted by those who are really running the club due to them not being yes men who can be manipulated. I will go even further and say that their were more than competent candidates for the Secretary position willing to take a renumeration package at half the cost to the club..Oh and this is not sour grapes.

wait for this guys if egm is called ive been told something that will stagger the membership just waiting on phone call and this alone would merit a EGM

So what exactly are the new revelations Tiger,??????

I believe there are some excellent leaders within the ranks however they are not wanted by those who are really running the club due to them not being yes men who can be manipulated. I will go even further and say that their were more than competent candidates for the Secretary position willing to take a renumeration package at half the cost to the club..Oh and this is not sour grapes.

Great post this as I think the very same...It's a pity how the Snfc has turned out, the integrity is lost ...

have got to say ...this is better than eastenders...pmsl :emoticon-0136-giggle:

but also frustrating

if i was a member of the SNFC i would want the EGM and clear all the chite up....im actually embarrassed by posting this.

The best long distance club in the history of Britain is in turmoil and the world is laughing at ye. GET IT SORTED

Mick