Snfc Clermont

JohnQuinn

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/3 home, just waiting on my old hen going for her silver award. She would have lapped the 2 that are home at her best so hope she is ok - worried !

Im in the same boat Jamie, Silver award candidate no hame.

steven aitchison eyemouth 16 30 a lees eyemouth 16 40

WELL DONE STEVEN AITCHISON :scotland: steven is a top man alway their to help others with stray yb,s helped me out with 2 of mine also was feeding 40 odd young strays at one point last season plus the rest glad he got a very good one

ALSO WELL DONE TO ALL THAT TIMED IN :scotland:

well done wullie watson / j.lawrie & son /big rab cairns and every one thats timed looks like another bad race for us with none home.

well done to all thats timed in .there dosent seem to be a lot of doos up here in the north i,m on suicide watch the noo but where theres light theres hope :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

WELL DONE STEVEN AITCHISON :scotland: steven is a top man alway their to help others with stray yb,s helped me out with 2 of mine also was feeding 40 odd young strays at one point last season plus the rest glad he got a very good one

ALSO WELL DONE TO ALL THAT TIMED IN :scotland:

Ye well done Steve Aitchison, looking good... hammers anything i've heard in our area! :emoticon-0137-clapping:

an absolute gent, he cared for one of my old hens lately and had her liberated a few weeks ago in edinburgh along with another 15 scottish pigeons, she got home safe n sound and in great nick! :)

Guest stevie-b

Ye well done Steve Aitchison, looking good... hammers anything i've heard in our area! :emoticon-0137-clapping:

an absolute gent, he cared for one of my old hens lately and had her liberated a few weeks ago in edinburgh along with another 15 scottish pigeons, she got home safe n sound and in great nick! :)

and i bet hes no spent 15 grand on stock doos :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Well done to all thats timed especially J&J.Hood winning a silver award with their speckled heeded cock. :emoticon-0123-party: Well done also Rab Cairns, a great feeling m8 that never leaves ye.

just up from the dookit,thanks for that pal,old jock is chuffed,and same to yourself. :)just catching up with the thread,well done to all who have timed and lets hope their are plenty of doos hanging about in the morning. :) :)

just up from the dookit,thanks for that pal,old jock is chuffed,and same to yourself. :)just catching up with the thread,well done to all who have timed and lets hope their are plenty of doos hanging about in the morning. :) :)

Well done on yer Silver Award John.