Snfc

walterboswell59

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the club Andrew, nothing here from three, but don't spoil all the good work you do for the SNFC, you are there at every marking night from start, until the last basket is loaded. The easiest thing for anyone to do, is find faults in others or the system, your birds are having an off year, and we all get plenty of them, so dust yourself down, and pick a couple out for Reims or Roye, who knows, the tables just might turn.

Your too good a worker to loose, hope to see you on Tuesday for Reims marking 2pm till 5pm.

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO TIMED IN YPRES.

Join the club Andrew, nothing here from three, but don't spoil all the good work you do for the SNFC, you are there at every marking night from start, until the last basket is loaded. The easiest thing for anyone to do, is find faults in others or the system, your birds are having an off year, and we all get plenty of them, so dust yourself down, and pick a couple out for Reims or Roye, who knows, the tables just might turn.

Your too good a worker to loose, hope to see you on Tuesday for Reims marking 2pm till 5pm.

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO TIMED IN YPRES.

Exactly ðŸ‘ðŸ»

I had my baws kicked at Maidstone, national racing isn’t meant to be easy.. hence the glory when you do time a good yin

Well done to all the timerS ðŸ‘ðŸ»

I wasn’t away because I know *expletive removed* all 😂

Aye for me transporter is sh** and to put pigeons on a transporter with the drinkers still on full of water to save the conveyers doing it they can *expletive removed* right off the cowboy *expletive removed*

expletive remove , that's outrageous if this is happening from the supposed premiere club in Scotland. Head up big fella, its a hard yin to take but you'll bounce back, that's guaranteed. ps Returns are complete sh ite all over..

just got my bird at 1305 today couldnt get her in as young birds where keeping her out of trap absolutely knackered went to get clock rung off and it was closed ,i thought it was 400 yd race even a late bird deserves to be recorded

just got my bird at 1305 today couldnt get her in as young birds where keeping her out of trap absolutely knackered went to get clock rung off and it was closed ,i thought it was 400 yd race even a late bird deserves to be recorded

Dundee - Sunday 1pm; Section B - Sunday 2pm to 3pm; Section E - Sunday 11am to 12:30; Kilmarnock - Sunday 1pm to 2pm; Fife - Sunday 6pm to 7pm; Bo'ness - Sunday 2pm to 3 pm

5/20 it sure has lol

3/4 here but it's been a p*ss poor race. Birds were way slower than they should have been which is usually weather related. The guys that timed early have done a great job with their birds the rest of us will need to try harder. Reims next.....looking out some sprinters and hoping for a south wind lol.

3/4 here but it's been a p*ss poor race. Birds were way slower than they should have been which is usually weather related. The guys that timed early have done a great job with their birds the rest of us will need to try harder. Reims next.....looking out some sprinters and hoping for a south wind lol.

Birds were shut out Dal, band of rain stopped them imo. As always, some lucky ones got through.