S.n.f.c Buckingham

geordie1234

JUST GOT IN FROM SNFC SECTION E. MARKING, AND WHEN YOU GET IT WRONG YOU HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HAND UP, SO APPOLOGIES TO THE MEMBERS FOR THE TERRIBLE LONG WAIT,WET FLOOR AREAS AND THE LACK OF LIGHTING IN THE UNIT,IT DID NOT WORK FOR US. SO I WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER FOR NEXT NATIONALS.

I ALSO LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO THE MEMBER THAT DID NOT GET HIS BIRDS AWAY DUE TO THE BENZING SYSTEM NOT GIVING US A SIGNAL, AFTER IT WORKED PERFECT ALL NIGHT,ONLY THING I WOULD ADD IS FOR ALL BENZING USERS TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST HOUR.

John, if they bring a universal cable they can use Benzing through other systems, eg Unikon. :)

YES, WE DID THAT ALL NIGHT THRU THR UNIKON SYSTEM, AND WE DID BRICON SYSTEM THRU TAURIS, EVERY THING WORKED OK UNTIL THE LAST MEMBER, BUT WE FIALED TO GET A SIGNAL. BUT THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP AND ADVICE.

No disrespect to anybody but that marking station is not fit to basket pigeons it was a complete stinking black hole and I for one won’t be back at it to mark my pigeons it was absolutely stinking of dampness and feral pigeons flying about it and water everywhere in it surely the snfc can get somewhere better than that and marking doos with carlights expletive remove

John legged offered a t3 clock but know one there to set it as for being there in the first hour some of us work john

,and was there from 7.00 pm and left at 10.20, the Scottish national were given base stations from benzing for marking stations so where are they.when speaking to benzing agent there was about 16 given out,for security reasons benzing unlike other systems won't let there clocks to be set without a radio signal time or GPS time, so no manual setting of times to be open for abuse

I would have to agree the worst place we have marked pigeons and not fit for purpose, but John has been big enough to come out and apologise so good on you .

The national has to give more money to secure suitable premises but saying that nobody wants pigeons because of health issues so not easy for the committee .

Hope you all have a good race .

LOOK GUYS, IF THERE PLACES AVAILABLE TO RACE MARK PIGEONS, THATB HAVE THE AVAILABLE PARKING,THE SPACE TO ACCOMODATE,

1. SIXTY VEHICLES

2. FOUR MARKING STATIONS,INCL. 20 RACE PANNIERS

3. CLOCK SETTING AREA

4. BASKET STORAGE AREA FOR UP TO THIRTY RACE PANNIERS

5. MAYBE UP TO 60/70 PEOPLE AT THE ONE TIME, WITH FAIRLY LARGE BASKETS.

PHONE ME THE DETAILS, AND I WILL MAKE A VISIT TODAY,I HAVE SPENT A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME PHONING LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR SUITABLE ACCOMMODATION, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LIVE STOCK IN THEIR FACILITIES.

LAST YEAR I SECURED LANARK MARKET, BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO TRAVEL THAT FAR AND I WAS ACCUSED OF PAMPERING TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS IN SOUTH LANARKSHIRE.

WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE, SO DONT TAKE OUR WATCH AND TELL US THE TIME, WHAT WOULD HELP IS FOR THREE PEOPLE IN ANY CLUB TO MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE, ALONG WITH THE UNIKON EQUIPMENT TO HAVE ONE MORE MARKING STATION RUNNNG FOR UNIKON.

I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE ON PB ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO PREPARE THE HALL, THERE WERE ABOUT 1300 VIEWS, BUT NOT ONE PERSON SHOWED UP.

SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN SOLVE OUR ISSUES, GIVE ME A CALL, IF THEY CANNOT BE RESOLVED, THEN WE NEED TO TRY AND GET THE WATER LEAKS FIXED AND LIGHTING RESTORED FOR MAIDSTONE,ITS YOUR PEROGATIVE TO USE, OR NOT TO USE FACILITIES, IF THATS THE ONLY ONE STILL AVAILABLE.

BY THE WAY,WE NEVER LEAVE ANYONE WITHOUT AN ALTERNATIVE TO GET RACING THEIR PIGEONS, WE DID OFFER TO RACE MARK WITH RUBBERS AND MY SPARE T3 CLOCK WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE CLOCK SETTER AND SET BEFORE THE RACE DAY.AGAIN I APPOLOGISE TO THAT MEMBER WHO WILL NOT BE RACING BUCKINGHAM.

I AWAIT YOUR CALLS.

LOOK GUYS, IF THERE PLACES AVAILABLE TO RACE MARK PIGEONS, THATB HAVE THE AVAILABLE PARKING,THE SPACE TO ACCOMODATE,

1. SIXTY VEHICLES

2. FOUR MARKING STATIONS,INCL. 20 RACE PANNIERS

3. CLOCK SETTING AREA

4. BASKET STORAGE AREA FOR UP TO THIRTY RACE PANNIERS

5. MAYBE UP TO 60/70 PEOPLE AT THE ONE TIME, WITH FAIRLY LARGE BASKETS.

PHONE ME THE DETAILS, AND I WILL MAKE A VISIT TODAY,I HAVE SPENT A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME PHONING LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR SUITABLE ACCOMMODATION, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LIVE STOCK IN THEIR FACILITIES.

LAST YEAR I SECURED LANARK MARKET, BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO TRAVEL THAT FAR AND I WAS ACCUSED OF PAMPERING TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS IN SOUTH LANARKSHIRE.

WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE, SO DONT TAKE OUR WATCH AND TELL US THE TIME, WHAT WOULD HELP IS FOR THREE PEOPLE IN ANY CLUB TO MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE, ALONG WITH THE UNIKON EQUIPMENT TO HAVE ONE MORE MARKING STATION RUNNNG FOR UNIKON.

I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE ON PB ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO PREPARE THE HALL, THERE WERE ABOUT 1300 VIEWS, BUT NOT ONE PERSON SHOWED UP.

SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN SOLVE OUR ISSUES, GIVE ME A CALL, IF THEY CANNOT BE RESOLVED, THEN WE NEED TO TRY AND GET THE WATER LEAKS FIXED AND LIGHTING RESTORED FOR MAIDSTONE,ITS YOUR PEROGATIVE TO USE, OR NOT TO USE FACILITIES, IF THATS THE ONLY ONE STILL AVAILABLE.

BY THE WAY,WE NEVER LEAVE ANYONE WITHOUT AN ALTERNATIVE TO GET RACING THEIR PIGEONS, WE DID OFFER TO RACE MARK WITH RUBBERS AND MY SPARE T3 CLOCK WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE CLOCK SETTER AND SET BEFORE THE RACE DAY.AGAIN I APPOLOGISE TO THAT MEMBER WHO WILL NOT BE RACING BUCKINGHAM.

I AWAIT YOUR CALLS.

[/quote If lanark market has all the facilities that your looking for then I wouldn’t hesitate to book it for Maidstone if that’s possible? Fanciers down south and elsewhere travel for hours to get to some of the marking stations we are wasted around here having everything on our doorstep and don’t forget that fanciers from lanark and the surrounding area have had to come to our local marking stations for years and I’ve never heard any complaints from they guys don’t forget you canny please everybody.

I've been backshift awe week so couldnae make the marking but give John a break at least he is trying guys if you think the place was crap clocks could have been set better then come on let's hear where we should mark at a reasonable price next time??