Due To Bad Weather Forcast

walterboswell59

We would have loved our yearlings to get 150mls under their belts before going to Bedhampton but it was not to be but they were all at Leicester a couple of weeks ago so in they will go another race/toss or not....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Birds should have been away today,looks like the AV fed are leading the way

You have hardly raced a doo in Lanarkshire all year now your slating them f of back in your hole ogar I tried to get to beattock today and only got as far as rigside at 1130 it never cleared to about 3 today

Birds should have been away today,looks like the AV fed are leading the way

You have hardly raced a doo in Lanarkshire all year now your slating them f of back in your hole ogar I tried to get to beattock today and only got as far as rigside at 1130 it never cleared to about 3 today

Not racing down the west Tam imo the birds should have been sent tonight from where I am racing from,so less of the insults Dafty

As far as I can see all of the Scottish Feds who were at their respective race points have liberated this morning, it will be interesting to see how their races pan out, !!! :unsure:

I have just travelled to Dumfries &I can onestley say the window wipers have never been of

As far as I can see all of the Scottish Feds who were at their respective race points have liberated this morning, it will be interesting to see how their races pan out, !!! :unsure:

I have just travelled to Dumfries &I can onestley say the window wipers have never been of

So did ye let yer doos go?

very poor decision Andrew,shocking

So your name up for controller next year Vincent ? I think of our pigeons every week ,I couldn't care less what others do , if u don't like my decisions then put your hand up for the job next year .

Good race with Almond Valley and Midlothian

Doing about 1480 ish velocity

Was always going to be a better day in the eastern part of the country ,expletive remove my birds were getting blown off the loft earlier ,in fact it was that bad I contemplated not letting them out ,and yet u get critised for thinking of everybody else's birds welfare expletive remove.

Was always going to be a better day in the eastern part of the country ,expletive remove my birds were getting blown off the loft earlier ,in fact it was that bad I contemplated not letting them out ,and yet u get critised for thinking of everybody else's birds welfare expletive remove.

Stuart don't bother with the sh** vms and the likes talks. You do the job as u c fit. These idiots couldn't do the job u do mate.

Stuart you have made the correct decision with the birds welfare at heart and I have been in Glasgow since 0800 today and it's been raining for most of the day

Thanks Andy ,everybody has their own opinions ,but to say my decision was shocking ,well that just beats me , like it was a perfect day and I cancelled the race ,now that's shocking . Doesn't matter how good the races you give them,your just one race away from being booted in the baws expletive remove.

Anything that is predicted with regards to the weather is called a forecast. The facts are that a forecast can change at any time upto the stated forecast time. The other type of weather information are Actual reports which logically enough is the actual weather at the time at a particular place.

The above formats are the UK standard issued by the met office.

It should be appreciated that fed officials have to make judgements based upon information before them. They do this for the good of the birds, not to satisfy any fanciers ego.

As we all know there are plenty of armchair experts with loud voices or keyboards willing to critise any decision made by the appointed official.

If you don't like the decision then turn up to the annual meeting, put your name forward and take the post. Then you can sit in the driving seat and be the one responsible.

Oh by the way, when you take up the post, best learn about the UK weather patterns, frontal behaviour, cyclonic pressure behaviour, and forecasting, actual and cloud types and behaviour.

I know the guys in post act in the best interest of the sport.

I am not surprised officials get frustrated with posts on here which are always with hindsight.

If you can do better step forward.