Gold Cup

geordie1234

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A big thing that detracts from the big national is marking the birds on a Tuesday , when the wee national can go to the same race point marking a day later???? It does my head in as its complete logistic nonsense :emoticon-0179-headbang: I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD BE CONVOYED BY AN INDEPENDANT ENGLISH HAULIER LIKE WE USED TO AS THIS WOULD STOP ALL THE SPECULATION WE HAVE HAD SINCE THE GIBBO DAYS and bring the once envied, brilliant reputation back to the SNFC.

I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD BE CONVOYED BY AN INDEPENDANT ENGLISH HAULIER LIKE WE USED TO AS THIS WOULD STOP ALL THE SPECULATION WE HAVE HAD SINCE THE GIBBO DAYS and bring the once envied, brilliant reputation back to the SNFC.

QUICKER THE BETTER.

well the pool sheet has been filled out heavy lol six going 3 cocks 3 hens 10 snfc diplomas between them all been across before looking great and ive done all i can for them need a lot of luck now its up to them good luck to everyone no greater feeling than to get one from the gold cup

Does anyone send cocks feeding a big yb (14 to 16 ay old ) and looking at their hen again to these long distance races.......and have success

I have not raced cocks like that ,but my cousin ben when he raced had great success with cocks in that condition

His old mealy gold award winner raced best in that nest condition

Done all I can for them now rest is in the hands o the gods

Got 6 hens to choose from ,because of dreadful day yesterday with torrential rain I spent the afternoon with them when they came off their nests ,Hand bathed them in very hot water then laid them in aviary with roof on .

Three of them have thrown two flight together ,They had went to nest quickly tonight before I got in from work so lifted them off and let them stretch their wings ,they raced well for forty minutes off their own free will

Fed from my hand once they returned to nest with their wee tit bit

Decision time tomorrow night

Good luck to all that send

Got butterflies already lol

I have not raced cocks like that ,but my cousin ben when he raced had great success with cocks in that condition

His old mealy gold award winner raced best in that nest condition

Thanks YEBOAH.........mine are going in the about nest condition sitting big youngbirds between 12 and 16 days and some sitting eggs others looking at their hens