Lets Talk About The Weather ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record the first race 2015 Temp 12 wind, North East, I sent 26 and returned 26.

First race 2014 Temp 17 wind, East, I sent 19 and returned 12. One reported Carlisle.

2013 Not sent.

2012 Not sent.

17 in an East wind in April? ??? Nae chance

Steve I have a good exterior Barometer and I keep a daily reading in my Diaries of which I can go back donkies years However in 2014 Sat 19th April = 17c. Fri 18th = 14c. 17th = 12c. 16th = 12c All East Winds.. 15th = 14c 14th = 14c. ETC ETC and in all those perfect temps that week I trained every day and dropped a total of 23 birds !! AYE so much for waiting till May coming which turned out on the 1st 4c wind East. To make it a little bit interesting the warmest day in April was the 29th when it was 22c wind South West.. 30th 8c = East some blinking drop EH !!

Ach well, snow forecast in Dunbar and Glasgow, max temp in Oban 6 c so I think I will wait and hope next weekends better. Was really looking forward to getting going and thought about sending a few but will play in safe. Dunbar again next week anyway.

Ach well, snow forecast in Dunbar and Glasgow, max temp in Oban 6 c so I think I will wait and hope next weekends better. Was really looking forward to getting going and thought about sending a few but will play in safe. Dunbar again next week anyway.

Forecast is the same next weekend Ally, get a couple away m8.

Steve I have a good exterior Barometer and I keep a daily reading in my Diaries of which I can go back donkies years However in 2014 Sat 19th April = 17c. Fri 18th = 14c. 17th = 12c. 16th = 12c All East Winds.. 15th = 14c 14th = 14c. ETC ETC and in all those perfect temps that week I trained every day and dropped a total of 23 birds !! AYE so much for waiting till May coming which turned out on the 1st 4c wind East. To make it a little bit interesting the warmest day in April was the 29th when it was 22c wind South West.. 30th 8c = East some blinking drop EH !!

Amazing.