Snfc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better no of sold that field without me getting first nod lol

Sorry, just releasing some assets so I can come and buy your stock doo,s

Sorry off topic ,

I can't get my head round why we keep changing our race points , Maidstone has always been decent ,alencon has been ok , clermont must be one of the best 500 mls races we had , if you are looking for the all home racepoint does not exist , is the whole idea of distance racing not the cream come to the top the rest fall .

I think most Feds are done. Last I heard, Ayrshire had 3 units March 2015, so they should be about finished. Renfrewshire had a unit and Alasdair only has a couple to do, so Ayrshire North should be receiving a unit from one of them. NE was nearly finished and their unit was going to the far north, Highlands and Islands and I think Fife's unit was going to NW. Not sure if SW has been done, but if not probably an Ayrshire unit for them.

Personally, I don't think it will be done in time. I would suggest we are behind schedule and a revised date for 2017 may be required. :)

Who supplies this benzing GPS?

Stevie, Solway are done. Your Garmin measurements were checked against the Benzing and accepted as accurate. In fact, I think NW may have fell into this category as well. :)

The Benzing units are supplied by the SHU and have to be their approved and calibrated unit that is used. :)

Edited by Kyleakin Lofts

Stevie, Solway are done. Your Garmin measurements were checked against the Benzing and accepted as accurate. In fact, I think NW may have fell into this category as well. :)

The Benzing units are supplied by the SHU and have to be their approved and calibrated unit that is used. :)

Ok. I had a measurement done a court of years back that must have been it

I think most Feds are done. Last I heard, Ayrshire had 3 units March 2015, so they should be about finished. Renfrewshire had a unit and Alasdair only has a couple to do, so Ayrshire North should be receiving a unit from one of them. NE was nearly finished and their unit was going to the far north, Highlands and Islands and I think Fife's unit was going to NW. Not sure if SW has been done, but if not probably an Ayrshire unit for them.

Personally, I don't think it will be done in time. I would suggest we are behind schedule and a revised date for 2017 may be required. :)

first ive heard about it in Greenock

Stevie,The Solway members were all measured by our own Garmin GPS getting on for three years ago, a move initiated by the then president I forget who he was.These measurements were compared against the SHU Benzing system and found to be accurate

Great stuff Walter..............................I havent moved my loft........as yet lol

No one mentioned fedssmile.gif

The SHU is the governing body. It was a SHU directive that all measurements be redone using the Benzing system. The SNFC are only intimating this to allow all their members the opportunity to ensure that they are measured. The measurements are being done at Fed level by the SHU appointed Delegates. Some individual members have not given their information to the Feds and for that reason may not have been done by the Fed reps. Some individual members are members of the SNFC, but not any other Club.

The SNFC are only attempting to inform all their members. I mentioned the Feds because this is the method by which the operation is being progressed. :)