S N F C

Guest VICEPRESIDENT

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one who served the SHU for a good number of years on all its committees for same, rules are rules and some were submitted for inclusion designed to be manipulated to the advantage of the organisation concerned.

Where this was obvious we threw them out and informed sender with an explanation.

SNFC Constitution Rule 10 would have never have been allowed on its wording due to its ambiguity, however its there in our Rule book although its wording would at the committee's discretion require the precise definition of "CONDUCT of RACES" and during "A PARTICULAR YEAR" would be open to question including "1st JANUARY".

Rule 10 also specifies "THE SECRETARY SHALL CALL A MEETING" No mention of Officials or Management Committee.

Mr Rankine's deposition never queeried the conduct of any race only the comments made by Mr McCord regarding INTEGRITY and COMPETENCE of Officials and SNFC members at a marking station for the Ypres 2014 Race.

It is a pity in retrospect that Suspension of Standing Orders was not applied at the AGM then perhaps a successful conclusion could have been reached.

I have been in this sport for one year after helping my dad finish his last season so I know nothing of the past or what this is all about really apart from what I have read on this site but imo I won't race with the snfc because it seems none of you could agree on the colour of sh#t Regardless of how this pans out you should all be aware by that I mean parties for and against of the image you are all painting for new fanciers and that is childish scrapping and name calling more suited to a school playground and nothing that I feel any new fancier would want to get involved in

You all think you want to do the best for this amazing sport but all you are doing is destroying it with petty differences GROW UP . SORT IT

WELL ROBERT THEIRS ALOT OF GUYS POSTING ON HERE THAT DONT KNOW THE FACTS AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THEY HAVE HIDDEN AGENDAS AND GRIPES AGAINST THE SNFC RULES HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED BY SNFC :animatedpigeons:

Braw wan ti talk aboot rules as we awe ken aboot you wining your club pools and accumulatre when you transited yer club doos yerself ti a central pickup point, whit a neck ye hiv

You wonder too much Tommy, concentrate on getting rings on them ybs under the bridge thatll ge ye a time in across the pond. :P

what a nasty peace of work you are :emoticon-0179-headbang: because he does not agree with you you put him down your out of order and maybe you should have been at the AGM two surpport your mate

Braw wan ti talk aboot rules as we awe ken aboot you wining your club pools and accumulatre when you transited yer club doos yerself ti a central pickup point, whit a neck ye hiv

you tell me what race this was then. and what fed if your referring tae blantyre training with south lanarkshire :animatedpigeons: read training facts mate :animatedpigeons:

tommy you say people on here are posting and dont know the facts what are the facts this carryon is going to finnish the snfc if they had nothing to hide why run and get a lawyer onto it it stinks to the core gareth rankin has done endless work for the snfc and the lanarkshire federation these folk are trying to blacken his name its a disgrace the only folk thats got puppets is mccord

My first and last post on this matter

Firstly. Does anyone else not find it strange the the last president stood down ,so did the senior Vice President with no reason given , and the only two names put up for president where the two involved in this dispute . I find that fascinating . There are two sides to every story and I for one would still like an EGM to listen to all sides and both can have ALL the evidence at the meeting including any witnesses ,. Good luck to all

So........

Please correct me if I am wrong. .....

Gareth Rankin opened a basket in a marking station that he was in charge of, removed his bird, and forgot to reseal it. This error was picked up by the lorry driver? I say lorry driver cos he can't be the conveyer cos he isn't a member of the snfc? So I ask these people on here that keep stating they know the facts to put me in the picture because at the minute we either have a cheat or a liar???

Which is it guys?

My first and last post on this matter

Firstly. Does anyone else not find it strange the the last president stood down ,so did the senior Vice President with no reason given , and the only two names put up for president where the two involved in this dispute . I find that fascinating . There are two sides to every story and I for one would still like an EGM to listen to all sides and both can have ALL the evidence at the meeting including any witnesses ,. Good luck to all

:emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

So........

Gareth Rankin opened a basket in a marking station that he was in charge of, removed his bird, and forgot to reseal it. This error was picked up by the lorry driver? I say lorry driver cos he can't be the conveyer cos he isn't a member of the snfc? So I ask these people on here that keep stating they know the facts to put me in the picture because at the minute we either have a cheat or a liar???

Which is it guys?

:emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

So........

Which is it guys?

Convoyer finds a basket without a seal on the rear door, counts the birds in it and it is one short of what it should be and no label stating that this is the case. Birds in the basket re-rubbered and recorded, matter reported back to secretary. Investigation held by committee who decided it was a clerical error, ie wrong basket number recorded against the missing bird and no further action required. Why this requires an EGM is beyond me apart from the clash of two personalities.

So........

Which is it guys?

That bit puzzles me, the convoyor couldn't be called to the committee meeting because he resigned, and within a few months he is the president!

He must he resigned then rejoined and allowed to rejoin without facing the committee on the current outstanding issues???

Their is two sides to every store and we haven't heard the whole, an EGM would have allowed both sided to be heard and all the members to hear it.

Convoyer finds a basket without a seal on the rear door, counts the birds in it and it is one short of what it should be and no label stating that this is the case. Birds in the basket re-rubbered and recorded, matter reported back to secretary. Investigation held by committee who decided it was a clerical error, ie wrong basket number recorded against the missing bird and no further action required. Why this requires an EGM is beyond me apart from the clash of two personalities.

Thanks for your reply mate.

How can a unsealed basket and a missing pigeon be a clerical error?