S N F C

Guest VICEPRESIDENT

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not reading properly I've never questioned the president I've questioned last years drivers loading and security but I don't think it is right that last years drivers resigned saving them from disciplinary action can then transport this year and I don't think it would be right for the president to transport the pigeons that's my opinion but why can't you just answer the question of who is transporting the pigeons?

What, is the Lanarkshire grapevine no working this year?? Why not just ask the guy that phoned Gareth at the marking station last year??

The baskets are secured in racking, and the curtains secure the load.

Curtains don't secure a load they only protect from the elements unless it's a chip liner which the curtains are designed for load restraint

he would have made sure his load was secure

Yeah he made a good job of it if there was a basket that wasn't sealed eh ???

What, is the Lanarkshire grapevine no working this year?? Why not just ask the guy that phoned Gareth at the marking station last year??

Are you on drugs or something or do you need to be in the masons to get a straight answer just cause I'm in Lanarkshire doesn't mean I'm sniffing Gareth's crack :emoticon-0126-nerd:

dont no about sniffin gareths crack but you must be on something, as for the seal had the guys done there job it would have needed the two checked and its not down two driver you want two look abit closer 2 home :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Your getting boring now with this you don't know the facts simple and I don't know them either apart from what's on snfc web site we know what side your on with your statements and I on the what side I am deifinitely on now so off you pop lol

Your getting boring now with this you don't know the facts simple and I don't know them either apart from what's on snfc web site we know what side your on with your statements and I on the what side I am deifinitely on now so off you pop lol

It's always been obvious what side you've been on with the desperate statements you've been trying to stir things with, but to post a statement like "sniffing Gareth's crack" well maybe there's another side to you that no one knows about!!

It's always been obvious what side you've been on with the desperate statements you've been trying to stir things with, but to post a statement like "sniffing Gareth's crack" well maybe there's another side to you that no one knows about!!

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Hey you never know but at least my conscience is clear but the way you and tiger is going on the bed is definitely warm there :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Hey you never know but at least my conscience is clear but the way you and tiger is going on the bed is definitely warm there :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Once again your post sums you up. If that's all you've got then you're off topic and should start a new thread to discuss whatever it is you get up to through there.

Guest Gareth Rankin

here one for you mr r has fallen out with the last 4 presidents of the snfc ? strange that dont you think

Because myself and the 3 presidents have had a disagreement at committee level it doesn't mean i or they have fallen out with anyone, perhaps you should get there permission, then i will be happy to go into detail to what the issue was in each instance. But given the issue that is presently being dealt with, then this is the last thing the SNFC need.

Cant say the same for the new president.

Some fanciers can stand up and talk about what they have to say within meetings, Can you ??

Guest Gareth Rankin

I AGREE WITH YOU IT SHOULD BE OF :emoticon-0138-thinking:

No i don't, but it is amazing the un constructive insults that i receive, no doubt there will be more. Whats next ??

Because myself and the 3 presidents have had a disagreement at committee level it doesn't mean i or they have fallen out with anyone, perhaps you should get there permission, then i will be happy to go into detail to what the issue was in each instance. But given the issue that is presently being dealt with, then this is the last thing the SNFC need.

Cant say the same for the new president.

Some fanciers can stand up and talk about what they have to say within meetings, Can you ??

you had your say but did not have the balls two carry it but instead you run the snfc down just hope your happy with what you have done ? and i hope you dealt with by them

Well Gareth you have one guy who signed the sheet then on here saying you have agendas!! Biggest sht stirrer on the planet

here puppet anuff from you