Frank Dooman

frankdooman

Having never met you I have enjoyed your posts and they way you conduct yourself I admire your bravery and hope you have a painless end

Thanks for everything you have done for Pigeon Basics and others I hope others will follow in you footsteps having benifited from your thoughtfullness

God Bless you and your family

Ian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were so glad to see you on Saturday Frank, all of you. My race days just wont be the same without talking to you, telling you about my doos that haven't arrived yet!! Wee Frank will need to take over!! I was looking at some pictures last night from the SNRPC presentation we were at and thinking about you wearing the carpet out trailing backwards and forwards collecting all your prizes, I lost count how many times you were up :). Will never forget your support Frank, and I don't just mean with the doos!!!! I think I knew when I first bought a YB you had put into a sale that you would be someone I could get on with and by *expletive removed* that turned out to be so true. Our thoughts are with you and we are always here for you, Carol and the boys. Your big daft pal. XXX

Well Frankie boy,your one of the best mate, and i,m so sorry this has all come about with your health ,its hard tae put it in words,but it has come as quite a shock so soon ,May your god be with you my friend and may he always look down on you , to Carol and the boys take care and make the time, thee best ever . take care and all the best the noo Harry :pidge:

I've just had the final news on my cancer sorry to a bit doom and gloom but they have now given me 2/8 weeks so I felt I wanted to thank all the great guys I've met in this great sport of ours my son is keeping/ racing the birds Iam feeling fine at the moment but that could change quickly so I want to wish every member all the very best for the future I've enjoyed all the sites and got to know loads of great guys go chase your dream it can be done

Ps. I get very tired easily so may only be on now and then and may not ans. post please except my apologise for that now

Frank Baillie

By far this is the most courageous post ever put up on the forum. Your strength of character shines through your every word Frank and the feedback from the men who's life's you have touched paints a picture of humility kindness and generosity with your knowledge of pigeons shared with men looking to improve their loft and results.

You will indeed be sorely missed by all of us on PB, but we have the comfort of your courage in the face of death and your memory will live long within us.

God bless your family and may he always bestow his love on you and them........ John Quinn.

Frank, You will remember we first met due to the disaster when the North West transporter caught fire and we had the inevitable task of puting birds out of their misery which were beyond help and we have remained friends ever since. Sharing the bus on our pilgramage to Blackpool this year will remain with me along with all the other times we met up over the years. It saddened me then when you informed me of your illness and I prayed that you would have many a year left alas him upstairs has called but he has given us your friends time to reflect on what you have given us, I and many others have looked upon you as not only a friend with compassion and integrity but what we should wish to be. Till we meet again.

Peter Mackintosh