Where Will You ?

andy Burgess

andy, i think our birds today were libbed too late from cheltenham, 10.30 when a lot of welsh feds were liberating from 7am onwards at 20 minute intervals, years ago birds at cheltenham were let go at 7 in the morning, only time holding on later if there was mist, when birds were picked up last night a member asked what time were going in morning, answer he got was, not before ten,the last few years this has happened, lib late, always end up in wales,crazy , 10/18 not happy.

andy, i think our birds today were libbed too late from cheltenham, 10.30 when a lot of welsh feds were liberating from 7am onwards at 20 minute intervals, years ago birds at cheltenham were let go at 7 in the morning, only time holding on later if there was mist, when birds were picked up last night a member asked what time were going in morning, answer he got was, not before ten,the last few years this has happened, lib late, always end up in wales,crazy , 10/18 not happy.

110% Agree

with todays race proving tough for most of us ,where will you be pointing the finger ?? at the race controller , the weatherman , medication cabinet (or not) or maybe into the mirror ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

who do you blame ? or help find a solution ?

As touched upon another thread Andy the big picture has to be looked at first. Best to try and draw conclusions 24 hrs after the race.

I had 50% of my team missing tonight when i left the loft just before 7 :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Do i blame the race controller? No I would have libbed the doos this morning myself if i was in his shoes

Are my doos not good enough?? Maybe

this is the 1st hard/dodgy race my doos have had since the fire so did that affect them?? No i dont think so as they were all in the same loft at the time of the fire so i half made it i cannae excuse the other half

Last but not least Maybe it was ME

This is the week I hate most wee have all crossed over one another makes it very hard for controllers wee were at Rippon with prob at least 5/6 south roaders at Catterick/ scotch corner the same for the boys south of Birmingham and the welsh boys and with side winds it's even harder if it was dead north/ south the birds are at different heights if they get a chance

our fed raced from leyland west side racing east.a good fast race with good returns.food for thought for maybe some other feds.been told from some older fanciers that i was good racing from west to east years back.

Guest big slim

Our birds were a bit gappy today. Dont know why on a perfect day. May have clashed but ours are all home. Thats 4 races, no losses flying east route. Im not for changing.

Guest pigeongirl

We libbed at wakefield 174 miles to me at 6.30 then up road,at ripon feds,lib at 7.15 so clashing May have happened

Hull north road liberated from Alnwick at 7am you might have clashed with them.

If more or less everyone has had a bad day at the races it's not a case of looking in the mirror it's down to other factors, You'll always get birds that come through in good time, good pigeon, good luck, could be either, probably lose it next week, but hey, that's racing for you

dont think we can blame anyone for this one imo the rain was forcast but dont think anyone thought it was going to be as bad as it was some places were shut out and the birds looking for away round it were clashing is what i think happened

still looking for answers .