Hamilton Lofts Torched

frank-123

Cheers guys all my lofts are fkd i think ...well most are burned to the ground about half my doos were saved tonight but some croaking like fk and are in our club hut just now thanks to guys from my clun coming to help me tonight...i think that's me finished with pigeons now but i will make it my mission to try and find out who done this and if i do they are dead and i mean dead i will kill the fkrs i have never felt this helpless or angry and they took 3 of my good baskets and if i finds out it's a doo man that done it i'll chop his fkn heid aff i promise you....

surely not doomen doing this expletive remove if the scum have taken your basketts they will try and sell them on , everyone should be on the lookout for the baskets . If theres anything i can do to help Alan way building or birds give me a shout m8

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys all my lofts are fkd i think ...well most are burned to the ground about half my doos were saved tonight but some croaking like fk and are in our club hut just now thanks to guys from my clun coming to help me tonight...i think that's me finished with pigeons now but i will make it my mission to try and find out who done this and if i do they are dead and i mean dead i will kill the fkrs i have never felt this helpless or angry and they took 3 of my good baskets and if i finds out it's a doo man that done it i'll chop his fkn heid aff i promise you....

gutted for yous guys if there is any way i can help just get in touch keep your chin up big man

So sorry to hear this Alan,anything i can do or you need give me a shout m8.

Hi Alan

Lost for words

Alex Blyth

1 of my stock doos had no tail and was bloodied on it's left had side and 3 of my hessian baskets are missing tonight along with my lawnmower and i'd like to say if i find oot who you are i will fkn kill you ya *expletive removed* if ifind oot who you are your deid i tell you deid ya *expletive removed*...

1 of my stock doos had no tail and was bloodied on it's left had side and 3 of my hessian baskets are missing tonight along with my lawnmower and i'd like to say if i find oot who you are i will fkn kill you ya *expletive removed* if ifind oot who you are your deid i tell you deid ya *expletive removed*...

At yir side Alan . :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shower a barstwards, cannae imagine how you and the other guys are feeling Alan but hope you can get things together and stay in the game, if I can help with some youngsters or that next season then just let me know

Sorry to hear this. Like others say, hope you all manage to put it together again, this is not the way anyone would like to leave the sport... remember there is an Arson Fund available on here to help get you back in the game.

lost for words m8, feel for you.

My best wishes go out to these guys at this hellish time. Having experienced this myself, i know exactly how they feel. The support I got was second to none which helped me start back up again, and I'm sure the support for these guys will be there too. I hope they get back into the game as soon as possible and wish them well. If there is anything that I can do to help please get in touch.

Heartfelt regards

alex