Ypres 2011

blaz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,ve got 1 going to Ypres 424 I think and 1 going to Tours which is 613mls. Lets hope for a better race this weekend than we had last week and all the best to those who send.

SNAP! THE SAME AS MYSELF BOBBY 1 TAE EACH RACE I THINK

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PB MEMBERS TAKING PARThttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

all the best to you bobby heard by the way that you and john bird deserved a medal for the marking for eastbourne at musselburgh well done mate

John done a great job, I had to leave early as I was working.

Sending zero to both as i have lost all my best birds ,in fact cannae see me having any doos for the channel for a couple of years now ,way i feel at present no bothered if a see the channel again :cry-blow::cry-blow:

know how you feel mate,think we are all a bit scunnered. :( :( :(

Sending zero to both as i have lost all my best birds ,in fact cannae see me having any doos for the channel for a couple of years now ,way i feel at present no bothered if a see the channel again :cry-blow::cry-blow:

know how you feel mike i'll be the same re-building team is what it's about now but going for 1 last throw of the dice sending 2/3 to ypres :wacko:

know how you feel mate,think we are all a bit scunnered. :( :( :(

Like all of us we no how hard it is nowadays to get any sort of team of good pigeons for the distance and when you think you have something special and send your very best to get 0 return knocks the pegs right from beneath you ,heard one chap from lanarkshire lost one bird going for its gold award and two that were going for there silver ,cant start to imagine how he feels ,all the best to everyone who sends anyway, as for the rest of us it all takes time to rebuild and we ain't getting Any younger :scotland:

Like all of us we no how hard it is nowadays to get any sort of team of good pigeons for the distance and when you think you have something special and send your very best to get 0 return knocks the pegs right from beneath you ,heard one chap from lanarkshire lost one bird going for its gold award and two that were going for there silver ,cant start to imagine how he feels ,all the best to everyone who sends anyway, as for the rest of us it all takes time to rebuild and we ain't getting Any younger :scotland:

totally gutted mike for all of us,i was a wee bit luckier as i got my hen 90 mins out of race time going for her silver award,did clock her but knew she had missed out,timed for the third gold cup in a row but hopefully she can go next year for another go from who knows where,the whole of the scottish national distance fanciers are in total bewilderment as to the outcome of our 2011 gold cup. :( :(

yip you will that john don't finish work till 6 tho' so i'll be a bit later if i don't see you all the best at ypres and tours mate :)

same here m8 will be dark oclock before i get there. :) :)

totally gutted mike for all of us,i was a wee bit luckier as i got my hen 90 mins out of race time going for her silver award,did clock her but knew she had missed out,timed for the third gold cup in a row but hopefully she can go next year for another go from who knows where,the whole of the scottish national distance fanciers are in total bewilderment as to the outcome of our 2011 gold cup. :( :(

Was gutted for you and especially yer dad John when you got your hen just out of race time.A cracking bird indeed . I lost my silver award winner and another couple that scored across water.These will take a bit of replacing, pig sick m8

Was gutted for you and especially yer dad John when you got your hen just out of race time.A cracking bird indeed . I lost my silver award winner and another couple that scored across water.These will take a bit of replacing, pig sick m8

a no del,think there will be a few doos about at the w/end and hopefully the "spider" boy will be one of them m8 :);) ;)