snfc top table

jock3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a plonker (fly with real distance men the best distance man up your neck of the woods is j.ellis WHO does he fly with so shut up nobodys trying to mooch any body its the other way round YOU get a life and try flying birds instead of talking RUBBISH

What on earth would we want any o you trouble makin walkers back into the club for??? I do fly birds and as far as talkin rubbish goes, your obviously more of an expert on it than me so I'll leave that open to debate ;)

What on earth would we want any o you trouble makin walkers back into the club for??? I do fly birds and as far as talkin rubbish goes, your obviously more of an expert on it than me so I'll leave that open to debate ;)

You seem unable to post a positive comment. Spouting inane venom at every opportunity.

Let's be candid about this the existence of the SNRPC is costing you money.

That's not the fault of the SNRPC---That's down to the Heroes.

Unless I an wrong I see you sell Unicon systems. All declared on your Incom Tax Return I assume  

You seem unable to post a positive comment. Spouting inane venom at every opportunity.

Let's be candid about this the existence of the SNRPC is costing you money.

That's not the fault of the SNRPC---That's down to the Heroes.

Unless I an wrong I see you sell Unicon systems. All declared on your Incom Tax Return I assume  

Heroes were all at the meetin th'day ;)

Wanta buy a cheap Unikon ;D ;D ;D

To**er ;D ;D ;D

What on earth would we want any o you trouble makin walkers back into the club for??? I do fly birds and as far as talkin rubbish goes, your obviously more of an exper than me so I'll leave that open to debate ;)

whats wrong does your mate no speak up for himself as far as i,ve been told you couldny fly a kite numnut

most of the above comments above are what is wrong with the doo game in scotland  :(( comment from both sides )

we had a man ready to take the SNFC forward today and when he won the vote he told us all that he and his wife had been getting threatining phone calls !!    And he told all presant to get there act together as we are destroying this sport and he is 100% correct , Dr Lynch also told us he would not take the job for fear of all the abuse he would get, the meeting was very poorly run and out of order at times . we lost i think about £6000 and no steps were taken to stop the rot ,  the accountant told when asked what was needed and replyed More Revenue so what do we do nowt . We all need to come together at somepoint as doo men or there wont be any national clubs in scotland ,

I am also a member of the other nat and they are not in any better order financially.  LETS WAKE UP

most of the above comments above are what is wrong with the doo game in scotland  :(( comment from both sides )

we had a man ready to take the SNFC forward today and when he won the vote he told us all that he and his wife had been getting threatining phone calls !!    And he told all presant to get there act together as we are destroying this sport and he is 100% correct , Dr Lynch also told us he would not take the job for fear of all the abuse he would get, the meeting was very poorly run and out of order at times . we lost i think about £6000 and no steps were taken to stop the rot ,  the accountant told when asked what was needed and replyed More Revenue so what do we do nowt . We all need to come together at somepoint as doo men or there wont be any national clubs in scotland ,

I am also a member of the other nat and they are not in any better order financially.  LETS WAKE UP

Great Comment Eastcoaster,

However I think a lot of the SNFC members were disollusioned over the "CHEAT" scenario and didn't want to be involved or giving 100% in contributing to the general running of the club. Now this is resolved with the "CHEAT" no longer being a member of the club Iam convinced things are about to change for the better.

However I think a lot of the SNFC members were disillusioned over the "CHEAT" scenario and didn't want to be involved or giving 100% in contributing to the general running of the club. Now this is resolved with the "CHEAT" no longer being a member of the club Iam convinced things are about to change for the better.

got to agree with andy on that .i still cant believe the cheat got away with it.its time to move on now whats done is done

However I think a lot of the SNFC members were disollusioned over the "CHEAT" scenario and didn't want to be involved or giving 100% in contributing to the general running of the club. Now this is resolved with the "CHEAT" no longer being a member of the club Iam convinced things are about to change for the better.

Andy is correct SNFC members were dissollusioned over the "CHEAT" senario and Eastcoaster is also correct about the monetary situation, hopefully the new committee will tackle the problem and take up the suggestion to form a finance committee to look at all the aspects of spending in the SNFC ie transportation costs, telephone account, secretarys salary, accountancy fees, raising the cost of the birdage to the feds etc.

Lets give the new committee a chance. I for one have faith in them.

Must admit to feeling disgusted at what Tom McEwan told the meeting about threats received. Some people need to get real - this is only pigeons and there is no room for that type of behaviour - anywhere.

I did speak to Tom when he came off the stage after declining the President's post, I told him I hadn't voted voted for him but felt he had won the election outright & fair and square, he seemed a man well able to pull the club's factions together, and to go back and take up his rightful place. He didn't but luckily he's on management committee so there will be at least one calming & healing influence in it.