snfc top table

jock3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1 thing i was'nt really happy about was how easy the accountant got voted back in again seen as he had put his price up by £700 this year and it was'nt put to tender :-/ As was said in the hall on saturday that's his holiday taken care of again this year...

Just remember if there were 150 approx of us at the meeting on saturday nearly all of our subs for this year will go to pay his bill!!!

I thought the vote stated the accountants job was to be put out to tender

Isnt there 1100 members all in? which would mean 160 was a pretty poor turn out. I still think postal ballots should be introduced to help people who cant attend for whatever reason. Yes it will probably mean less at the actual meeting, but at least the whole membership are involved. alex.

Isnt there 1100 members all in? which would mean 160 was a pretty poor turn out. I still think postal ballots should be introduced to help people who cant attend for whatever reason. Yes it will probably mean less at the actual meeting, but at least the whole membership are involved. alex.

wouln,t disagree alex as long as there is a quorum

hotrod what information are you looking for??.i will try and help you. :)

im no looking for anything just that lots have come on and said all change or words to that effect ,was it the inefective ones that left the commitee ,i know that some where saying that not all last year were hopeless, was just wondering thats all

just my opinion hotrod, but all credit to the guys and girls that made the effort. Just feel sorry for the members that cant be there to join in. I,d also like to see the agm, move every year north south east and west venues, partly to show it cares about ALL membership(not saying it favours anyone at the moment). New beginning new ideas.

im no looking for anything just that lots have come on and said all change or words to that effect ,was it the inefective ones that left the commitee ,i know that some where saying that not all last year were hopeless, was just wondering thats all

of course not all of them were hopeless!! anyway it would not be a good thing to have a completely new committee you need continuity. the main discontent among members on here seemed to be with the president although he obviously had his supporters. we will just have to wait and see how the new committee gets on. they will have to come up with some way to increase the income or reduce expenses

I think the committees of both national clubs in Scotland should talk to each other about the possibility of joint convoying to Tours/Nantes or a race of that kind of Distance to cut the costs for both of the clubs and there members :-/

The funny thing that happened at the AGM was that although the members kicked up f... about there being a £9000 deficit on the balance sheet, nothing changed to stop the rot. Everything was S.Q ( birdage, prize money, accountant etc ). It will be a big ask for the new committee to balance the books for next years AGM. I can guarantee that everything in our power will be done to make the balance sheet more attractive for 2010.

Derek Hay

I think the committees of both national clubs in Scotland should talk to each other about the possibility of joint convoying to Tours/Nantes or a race of that kind of Distance to cut the costs for both of the clubs and there members :-/

I think you will find alf is that some organisations is that they could have or will have made arrangements already to convoy