snfc top table

jock3

my opinion dougie for what it is worth mate , and i know you will say different listen to your father -in -law when it comes to the doos , he is a goodman with the doo,s and a gentleman always had time for JOHN NESS and his good lady

Thanks Harry, that means a lot to me to here you say that, can't understand how you say I will think different though.

He talks well of you also, n also telt me a few stories aboot ye ;)  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i voted yesterday to allow all members irrespective of which union they are in to be able to join the SNFC if they so wish and good luck to everyone in both clubs this year lets hope we all have good racing ;) 8) 8)
I also voted to allow SNFC membership to any fancier who is a member of a recognised union, after all it was proposed by two members of the management comittee,was dissapointed that this proposal was turned over by such a large majority, ive said it before were killing the sport from the inside out. Good luck to all in 2009.

Davie

I also voted to allow SNFC membership to any fancier who is a member of a recognised union, after all it was proposed by two members of the management comittee,was dissapointed that this proposal was turned over by such a large majority, ive said it before were killing the sport from the inside out. Good luck to all in 2009.

Davie

i guess that puts paid to all the talk about getting back together or even joint convoying for the foreseeable future the members have stated what they want no getting away from that

Guest Gareth Rankin

i guess that puts paid to all the talk about getting back together or even joint convoying for the foreseeable future the members have stated what they want no getting away from that

I do believe you are 100% correct Frank, disappointing! but the meeting has cleared the air with what was the ratification of what happened at the split in 2005.

We wil just have to get on with our own business but enjoy the great performances put up with the pigeons in each of the Scottish distance clubs.

Onwards and upwards.

Gareth

I do believe you are 100% correct Frank, disappointing! but the meeting has cleared the air with what was the ratification of what happened at the split in 2005.

We wil just have to get on with our own business but enjoy the great performances put up with the pigeons in each of the Scottish distance clubs.

Onwards and upwards.

Gareth

bang on big man just a shame what happened again but thats democracy ,unless you walk out  lol, but hey we,ll just have to get on with our own business ,and your correct, enjoy the great perfomances put up with birds in both clubs, not come on here slagging them off. fanciers like you and some others know the real score thanks see you at blackpool maybe

There was no "us" & "them" at the SNFC AGM. Only "us". It is interesting to note that if the few that voted FOR last weekend had voted FOR 5 years ago it would have been carried with a substancial majority. Now it is left with existing members to decide what is in their opinion the best way forward and forget the agro. It is a fact that some SNFC rules are at odds with SHU rules yet this seems unimportant. It was a sad day when the SNFC took on the fight of the SHU. That should have been left to SHU meeting where yet again very few people attended. Enjoy your racing regardless of which club you fly with. Thankfully the doos dont know the difference. Best wishes for 2009 and for what ever short time the doo game has left.

Guest redwhiteblue
There was no "us" & "them" at the SNFC AGM. Only "us". It is interesting to note that if the few that voted FOR last weekend had voted FOR 5 years ago it would have been carried with a substancial majority. Now it is left with existing members to decide what is in their opinion the best way forward and forget the agro. It is a fact that some SNFC rules are at odds with SHU rules yet this seems unimportant. It was a sad day when the SNFC took on the fight of the SHU. That should have been left to SHU meeting where yet again very few people attended. Enjoy your racing regardless of which club you fly with. Thankfully the doos dont know the difference. Best wishes for 2009 and for what ever short time the doo game has left.

hi ian r u sill in kirky racing the doos :)

paranoid??

there is feeling on both side to remain apart does that sound better frank :P

not paranoid frank we had nothing to do with the vote as redyoyo says snfc  members which was their right at their agm

The 1 thing i was'nt really happy about was how easy the accountant got voted back in again seen as he had put his price up by £700 this year and it was'nt put to tender :-/ As was said in the hall on saturday that's his holiday taken care of again this year...

Just remember if there were 150 approx of us at the meeting on saturday nearly all of our subs for this year will go to pay his bill!!!

The 1 thing i was'nt really happy about was how easy the accountant got voted back in again seen as he had put his price up by £700 this year and it was'nt put to tender :-/ As was said in the hall on saturday that's his holiday taken care of again this year...

Just remember if there were 150 approx of us at the meeting on saturday nearly all of our subs for this year will go to pay his bill!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice one Alf